Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the SMS this a few days ago, needless to say it caught me by suprise. Oly offered 1 date, with 3 time slots on offer

1673093866262.png

I’ve only just received the invoice. I’ve made a small payment (to ensure that details are correct and the balance is updated) but am yet to pay the majority. I’m a couple of days away from the 3w estimated window. What sot of lead time is offered for the alleged delivery date?

I’ve only just received the invoice. I’ve made a small payment (to ensure that details are correct and the balance is updated) but am yet to pay the majority. I’m a couple of days away from the 3w estimated window. What sot of lead time is offered for the alleged delivery date?
Don't pay until you have a delivery appointment.

Got the vehicle assigned text on Friday so the EDD finally changed from 9-12 Months.
Currently showing EDD 29-Jan - 19-Feb-23 so hopefully delivery squeaks in before the Victorian subsidy extension closes on the 21-Feb.

Original order 27-Apr-22 so in this case the 9-12 months looks to be pretty close.

Reactions: Ryanjava
Got the vehicle assigned text on Friday so the EDD finally changed from 9-12 Months.
Currently showing EDD 29-Jan - 19-Feb-23 so hopefully delivery squeaks in before the Victorian subsidy extension closes on the 21-Feb.

Original order 27-Apr-22 so in this case the 9-12 months looks to be pretty close.
Good sign indeed for Vic order! hopefully for my May order in Melb have EDD dates soon! Wondering why all vic orders of standard RWD white model took so long compared to nsw/qld/wa?

I also make order on 27-Apr-22, still showing EDD 9-12 months. But it seems it will change soon according to your info, thanks!