Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add vechicle, we do this when we get the car or before delivery? does anyone know?
Screenshot_20230118-230126_Tesla.jpg

So I’m going to jump off this thread since I’ve had my M3 for almost a week now. All I can say is that it has surpassed every expectation I had of it. What an amazing piece of technology! I’m liking it more every day. Big thanks to @Vedaprime for making the wait more bearable and keeping us up to date with shipping and delivery developments. I’ll sign off by saying it was “absolutely worth the wait!!”. Best of luck to everyone still waiting and hope you enjoy the car as much as I am. Cheers.

Finally got my M3 RWD Brisbane order 9 Feb on 18th.
Delivery experience was very hands off, just walk in, tell them who you are, they point you to the car and a guy wanders over to check if you've got any questions, pairs your phone and you're good to go with about 45% charge. Really appreciate the laid back, no BS experience.
Car is well engineered. The screen is filled with options that take a while to comprehend. The online tutorials help with navigating the options. Only observation I had with the car is the average quality paint finish, not super smooth and the cheap seat material - disappointing at this price point. A minor issue that could be paint corrected if you're really ADD.
The long delivery wait appears to be over (thank God), so the ordering/delivery experience will become consistent with a mid priced car purchase.
The acceleration and general road stability are up there with BMWs, Lexus and Porsches that I've owned. As I said a really well engineered vehicle.
The wait was intolerable, the outcome exceeds expectation. You all enjoy your cars too I hope, bye.