Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I’m eagerly awaiting my M3 RWD with estimated delivery 22/5-12-6 (Melbourne). Just got my final invoice yesterday. I’ve made one small $10 deposit into the unique account shown in the invoice. Is there any way of seeing how much I have paid in my Tesla account while I make regular payments waiting for delivery? Thanks.

Hi all, I’m eagerly awaiting my M3 RWD with estimated delivery 22/5-12-6 (Melbourne). Just got my final invoice yesterday. I’ve made one small $10 deposit into the unique account shown in the invoice. Is there any way of seeing how much I have paid in my Tesla account while I make regular payments waiting for delivery? Thanks.
you can check in the source code - made user friendly with the extension "Tesla Order Info Extender" in Chrome.
Once extension is installed, login to the Order page and scroll down to find the paid and remaining $ info

Just posted in the Y waiting room. Saw a truck with a load full of Y's and 3's heading towards Adelaide Tesla Delivery Centre.
My M3 dashcam captured the truck driving past.

Reactions: RPD1970 and -Dave