Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you guys think of the new headlight design? still trying to decide if the slimmer light is better than the older design. I think generally the interior and noise reductions of the new model is worth it though.

I have a converted order for a RWD I placed on the 16/8, currently EDD is TBD
Love the new front, rear, and especially the interior. Minus the stalk deletion, although I can get used to it with no issues.

Ordered Model Y back in Jan 2023, cancelled 1 week prior to taking delivery in late April upon hearing news on Model 3 refresh. Lost the $400 deposit 🥹
Current order placed on 3rd September for a white Model 3 😂

Reactions: MBau
Was going to use this one

This is the most detailed Australian checklist I have seen - I was planning on using this one too when I pick up my LR Highland next year. Very interested to see how you go with the pickup and this checklist. Did you find any issues against the checklist? How long did it take? Were the staff cool with you hanging around to run through it before pickup?

Reactions: Cocoboy
This is the most detailed Australian checklist I have seen - I was planning on using this one too when I pick up my LR Highland next year. Very interested to see how you go with the pickup and this checklist. Did you find any issues against the checklist? How long did it take? Were the staff cool with you hanging around to run through it before pickup?
Yeah I am wondering those things too. What I am more concerned about is that I rock up, sign some papers, grab the cards and just drive off knowing I am going to be hit with the M3P g forces 😝

Reactions: AngryLitig8r
One thing i am finding to have to remind myself is that a lot of the Tesla Model 3 (all of the highland videos so far) are LHD so the motions of using the touchscreen etc will be our left hand and not our right.
Interesting thread on X. The AU time on the list was after i mentioned to the OP that our regional configuration page says Jan-Mar and isnt any new news.
Lets hope the next shipment isnt to the middle east (does anyone know if they are RHD?) and some head our way. Even pop them on one of the model Y ships.. You dont see videos of model Y getting loaded at shanghai port, is it the same port?

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 06.27.47.png

link: https://x.com/TeslaNewswire/status/1713933184629457350?s=20

I ordered a black one, the grey looks pretty good as well.

Agree I think the indicator stalk removal is a miss, but maybe FSD will be so good with version 12 the car will just be doing it all for us. :D
I hate the indicator action in the current M3. Generally, when I need to cancel it, I end up flicking left and right a few times - it drives me nuts. I will be happier with the buttons on the steering wheel.

One thing i am finding to have to remind myself is that a lot of the Tesla Model 3 (all of the highland videos so far) are LHD so the motions of using the touchscreen etc will be our left hand and not our right.
Interesting thread on X. The AU time on the list was after i mentioned to the OP that our regional configuration page says Jan-Mar and isnt any new news.
Lets hope the next shipment isnt to the middle east (does anyone know if they are RHD?) and some head our way. Even pop them on one of the model Y ships.. You dont see videos of model Y getting loaded at shanghai port, is it the same port?

View attachment 982676

I think there are ships already headed to the Middle East (they are LHD)

Reactions: dronus

View attachment 982676

So people will be getting their Highlands as of today! Looking forward to what actual owners have to say about it.

Inventory prices have dropped a bit at the Brisbane/Gold Coast locations at least. They have a white RWD Model 3 for $55360 and a blue one for $56770 before onroads/rebates. Pretty sure they were at least $2000-3000 more a couple days ago.
They seemed to go up as they became low inventory and i guess people got impatient/desparate. Can only be a good sign if the inventory price is coming down, means they want to clear them or have a bunch of cancelled orders. ?

They seemed to go up as they became low inventory and i guess people got impatient/desparate. Can only be a good sign if the inventory price is coming down, means they want to clear them or have a bunch of cancelled orders. ?
Yeah, they would realise the closer Highland gets to deliveries the lower they will need to price their inventory of 2023 models. Interesting to keep an eye on, for me anyway.

Yeah, they would realise the closer Highland gets to deliveries the lower they will need to price their inventory of 2023 models. Interesting to keep an eye on, for me anyway.
Definitely interesting to see what the next few shipments contain. Model Y seems very popular and their waiting thread is fun to watch.
Are you looking at ordering a Model 3 or have an order in already?

Definitely interesting to see what the next few shipments contain. Model Y seems very popular and their waiting thread is fun to watch.
Are you looking at ordering a Model 3 or have an order in already?
Have been interested in a Model 3 for years, lurking on here for most of that. The newer Highland model comes in a bit over my budget so I have been keeping an eye on inventory and used on the official Tesla site for the minute. I did try to rent a Model 3 on Turo last year on vacation in Hawaii but they ended up giving me a Model Y, which was also great, and solidified how much I want a Tesla to be my next car.

Reactions: dronus