Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Jules22 is seeing my trolling in the software updates
Man your friends over there are the most negative whiny Karens I've come across in a long time.

I've been trying to stay out of that forum because I can see how toxic it is, but I just asked one of them to provide a reliable source after making a statement of fact that was complete BS, then it was all on, lol

I pity anyone who comes in here looking for good info and stumbles across that trash, hopefully they read enough to see how exaggerated all their issues are and that these guys just live to complain.

Fortunately the majority of Tesla owners seem much more level headed!

Last edited:
Man your friends over there are the most negative whiny Karens I've come across in a long time.

I've been trying to stay out of that forum because I can see how toxic it is, but I just asked one of them to provide a reliable source after making a statement of fact that was complete BS, then it was all on, lol

I pity anyone who comes in here looking for good info and stumbles across that trash, hopefully they read enough to see how exaggerated all their issues are and that these guys just live to complain.

Fortunately the majority of Tesla owners seem much more level headed!
I return for the lols

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
I just placed my order start of December, what are the chances i'll get my car by Christmas? 🤡
If a car matches your ordered config it will get matched to you and they will let you know. Looks like there are a lot of m3 on their way, how many are already matched etc is an unknown. It also depends where you are
Keep an eye on this thread, there are lots of friendly, knowledgeable people all waiting for orders so you’ll hear it here first!
If you are in Melbourne or I think Brisbane you might get lucky!

What configuration did you order?

If a car matches your ordered config it will get matched to you and they will let you know. Looks like there are a lot of m3 on their way, how many are already matched etc is an unknown. It also depends where you are
Keep an eye on this thread, there are lots of friendly, knowledgeable people all waiting for orders so you’ll hear it here first!
If you are in Melbourne or I think Brisbane you might get lucky!

What configuration did you order?
I know I was just kidding haha. My previous model 3 I ordered I had to wait a year for so i'm used to waiting and wouldn't be surprised if my orders gets pushed passed March.
I ordered RWD Ultra Red/Black with 19" in Sydney.

Reactions: dronus