Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was very impressed with the Blue when I saw it in person (even though I've seen the 'old' M3's in blue several times). Variety is good!
Likewise, something about the blue matched with the aero wheels is just plain S3XY

IMG_9099.jpeg

Seeing all the white and reds I’m second guessing my decision on the the LR in blue!!

Ordered mine Sept and in Sydney so still waiting as well
The blue looks spectacular.

My Advice is dont do what everyone else is doing.. dare to be different and get what you like. The only persons whos opinion really matters on car colour is yours. Maybe the partners if you have one, but theres ways around that.
I almost deliberately dont do what everyone else is doing. Especially SUV's...

Has anyone done any research into mobile chargers at all? Looking to get one to plug in at Mum’s place when I visit 😁
I would pay the extra price and go the Tesla mobile charger. It’s a very solid bit of kit and has a button on the charger end to open the charger flap.

I read some forums where cheaper versions from Aliexpress and even Amazon failed basic RCD testing.. you get what you pay for.

I would pay the extra price and go the Tesla mobile charger. It’s a very solid bit of kit and has a button on the charger end to open the charger flap.

I read some forums where cheaper versions from Aliexpress and even Amazon failed basic RCD testing.. you get what you pay for.
I have however heard good reviews from this Aussie brand for all things EV charging.. especially their type 2 - type 2 cables (Mennekes)

EVSE Australia

Reactions: dronus
I have however heard good reviews from this Aussie brand for all things EV charging.. especially their type 2 - type 2 cables (Mennekes)

EVSE Australia
Evse have some good quality gear, I think I have their type 2 cables aswell.
As for the charger I’ve stuck with Tesla gear so I know it’s all compatible now and into the future as firmware updates etc.