Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No update from me either mate. If I were a betting man, I’d bet that no one in SA has their VIN/ETA other than the Tesla employees.

Mine says the same and was a model 3 pre-highland conversion.

Cool thanks, Ive emailed the SA to see if they can have a look to make sure everything is sweet. Ill report back if/when i hear.
Im actually near the airport today so could also swing past, but i dont want to become "that guy" haha

Reactions: Tesl3on
I saw one on YouTube the other day, an Aussie who got to talk about the new Model 3 like an expert.
He kept saying it was the Long Range, giving all the tech specs for the LR, but it was so obviously a RWD. Clueless.

He didn't mention the thunk either.
Longer-range than the previous RWD, so he is on the right track, just a few stations behind.

Yeah not sure. I have noticed there’s been two ETA windows (25/12-15/01 and 11/01-01/02).
Yeah, both are Bergamot Ace. It should arrive into Melbourne later today, hence the Melbourne crowd have a chance of a pre-Christmas delivery.
Gonna be two weeks before it gets into Brisbane.

But at least it means dates are looking good, I would expect to be able to pick mine up second week of January.

I reckon will be the same for Sydney and Adelaide all being well with Don Juan.

IMG_7616.jpeg
BA ahead of schedule