Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or this: 5 car carriers anchored off Shanghai...

View attachment 1000106
Belay that: Don Juan is moving...

1702762802919.png

Reactions: dronus
Okay after reading the last 130 pages of this thread and finally realising there are other obsessing over their delivery as much as I am I decided to make an account and join you bunch of absolute unhinged degenerates.

I ordered a Stealth Grey RWD M3 on 28/9 and I'm in Adelaide. From reading everything so far it looks like I'm on the slightly later side of the earlier-ish orders? I'd be ecstatic with any delivery date before end of Jan at this stage!

Okay after reading the last 130 pages of this thread and finally realising there are other obsessing over their delivery as much as I am I decided to make an account and join you bunch of absolute unhinged degenerates.

I ordered a Stealth Grey RWD M3 on 28/9 and I'm in Adelaide. From reading everything so far it looks like I'm on the slightly later side of the earlier-ish orders? I'd be ecstatic with any delivery date before end of Jan at this stage!
I reckon there’s about 3 or 4 of us on here who ordered on 28 September!

Reactions: edy80y
I think you are going to find this more functional. The cup holder is very loose and the cups move left to right too much.

Agreed. Got a similar one off of Amazon and it made my drinks much more stable in the cupholder.

Reactions: Cocoboy
It might have just been me and my isolated experience, or maybe i looked like a tourist / fish out of water, but the other week in Canberra most people seemed conscious at pedestrian crossings to let me cross over. Wasnt at roundabouts tho so a little more Off Topic we go. I think i was only mowed down once by a P plater in a older hilux, so i take that as a win.
In Adelaide its like GTA 5 - people driving down foot paths and stuff. Im pretty sure GTA was used by people to learn how to drive...
Stop hanging out around Noarlunga Centre!

Reactions: dronus

Welcome!
Good choice in config too, j have the same and am in rAdelaide aswell.
Hopefully there are a few on this upcoming shipment!