Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
woohoo express delivery date locked in!! Happy days

Still trying to sell my current car ffs haha, damn hard trying to off-load a car for sale in this Christmas-new year break, getting barely any bites

Attachments

• scheduletesdel.png
    scheduletesdel.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Tesl3on
This would be my pick of floor mats. Currently using the MY equivalent and it’s high quality stuff.

Just wait for them to be available on the AU site

Reactions: dronus
Still no news for me, LR stealth grey, black photons from Chatswood.

If people are getting Feb delivery dates I guess that means those of us without shouldn’t expect until late Feb-Mar 😔

The Tesla reps were confident all deliveries made before Nov would be filled in the first shipment but I guess they don’t really know and will just say what they need to. Shoulda gone Polestar 😂

Still no news for me, LR stealth grey, black photons from Chatswood.

If people are getting Feb delivery dates I guess that means those of us without shouldn’t expect until late Feb-Mar 😔

The Tesla reps were confident all deliveries made before Nov would be filled in the first shipment but I guess they don’t really know and will just say what they need to. Shoulda gone Polestar 😂

Same (no news, Chatswood).

Seems that there is a shortage of LR vehicles.

My order was mid Sep.

Polestar LOOKS nice, but the value equation is all wrong. To get something similar to my LR would cost 21% more for a Polestar 2. And for that it has less range and is slower. Kia and Hyundai are similar.

I think that the heritage (legacy?) brands (and I count Polestar amongst them - it being a Volvo-derived brand still closely aligned with Volvo) have a LONG way to go before they approach Tesla for value overall. And I say that not as a Tesla fan-boy, but as someone who has crunched numbers and weighed the pros/cons. I came into the exercise expecting to buy something else, but other brands don't deliver the same value as Tesla. That's why I have chosen a Tesla.

Interesting to note the just-released figures for EV sales in Oz in 2023. Not one Japanese car in the top 20. Japan has missed the EV boat. I expect to see some big companies go under withing the next five years.

This would be my pick of floor mats. Currently using the MY equivalent and it’s high quality stuff.

Just wait for them to be available on the AU site

$758 for floor mats? ☠️

I got my whole set for $120 and here is a picture of them 1 year later after a good wash. Still in great condition.

1704452605728.png

Same (no news, Chatswood).

Seems that there is a shortage of LR vehicles.

My order was mid Sep.

Polestar LOOKS nice, but the value equation is all wrong. To get something similar to my LR would cost 21% more for a Polestar 2. And for that it has less range and is slower. Kia and Hyundai are similar.

I think that the heritage (legacy?) brands (and I count Polestar amongst them - it being a Volvo-derived brand still closely aligned with Volvo) have a LONG way to go before they approach Tesla for value overall. And I say that not as a Tesla fan-boy, but as someone who has crunched numbers and weighed the pros/cons. I came into the exercise expecting to buy something else, but other brands don't deliver the same value as Tesla. That's why I have chosen a Tesla.

Interesting to note the just-released figures for EV sales in Oz in 2023. Not one Japanese car in the top 20. Japan has missed the EV boat. I expect to see some big companies go under withing the next five years.
Yeah I agree the Tesla is the better value. Tesla is an interesting company in that it does some amazingly innovative things, and at the same time amazingly stupid things.

It’s quite apparent the reason we haven’t gotten a VIN is quite simply they did not take into account the orders coming out of Australia to adjust the configurations being built. With the build date of Nov for most people’s cars on the DJ, that’s two months after most people ordered and they could look at the numbers.

It’s an amazingly stupid oversight, but then they made an amazingly good car.