Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
haha, you immediately know it's not an EV/Tesla as the media always forget to name any other brand if they are involved in an accident. Even if it's several vehicles and the Tesla was not at fault, the headlines will be 'Tesla crashes' any other time it's a 'silver sedan' or whatever never the name of the brand.
Almost like that media outlet gets advertising revenue from….. ohhh nah surely “news” isnt influenced by the people who pay to advertise on that platform… surely news is unbiased, investogative (sp) journalism that seeks only to inform people of the truth…. Nothing to do with money.. haha. Not in adelaide where the main “news corp franchise” is called “the advertiser”.
I clicked thru a link nit so long ago but i couldnt actually read the page because the popup and tracker blockers blocked everything, and then it asked me to pay to subscribe hahaha. Close window.. clear cache :)

Reactions: Jules22
whats the story with the icons on the speed icon?

Screenshot 2024-01-15 120611.png

@Jules22

This will be you before you know it... maybe minus the english accent?

I'm definitely going to have to get skinny jeans and white shoes..

Whats annoying me right now, is the total lack of comprehensive reviews of the LR highland.

I couldn't give a toss about the SR, other than the usual interior/door thunk type info.
I kinda feel like ive seen that all 1000 times now though.

Almost like that media outlet gets advertising revenue from….. ohhh nah surely “news” isnt influenced by the people who pay to advertise on that platform… surely news is unbiased, investogative (sp) journalism that seeks only to inform people of the truth…. Nothing to do with money.. haha. Not in adelaide where the main “news corp franchise” is called “the advertiser”.
I clicked thru a link nit so long ago but i couldnt actually read the page because the popup and tracker blockers blocked everything, and then it asked me to pay to subscribe hahaha. Close window.. clear cache :)
There is a chrome extension to bypass the newspaper paywalls

Reactions: dronus
There is a chrome extension to bypass the newspaper paywalls
I use pihole to block a bunch of stuff, but when the webpage is mostly adverts and trackers with a little sprinkle of other words in there it becomes unusable, well, makes you look elsewhere hahaha

(has anyone told you lately how friggin awesome your car looks in the profile pic? Damn it!)

Reactions: Cocoboy
Is it an update or just a copy and paste of the other article?

Its interesting how they make it out that the car is unsafe, which it isnt.

Like the tethers are there, just not accessible, which means you couldnt put the child seat in there, so how are they going to get hurt? If the child isnt in the car..

As it doesnt affect the safety of the car, it should just be a recall to punch the hole in the shelf, or replace the shelf, starting with the people who want to put child seats in there.

Few interesting dittys in there... Search For Car Safety Ratings | ANCAP Safety Reports Look at the jeep and ford mustang..