Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those who previously owned Teslas or, those who have recently received delivery, what does your internal cabin temp typically sit at? I’ve noticed mine is unusually high (28c) even though external is lower, and car hasn’t been used for hours.

Thinking maybe heat from battery - but odd…
Its not that odd, especially if the car is parked outside.
Gotta remember, ambient temp is a mix of jeat from the sun, minus any wind chill.
The interior of a car is not subject to wind chill, and with a completely glass roof if will still let in and capture heat.
Should be warmer inside the car, especially if you have black interior.

Guys, not sure if this has already been covered but got a bunch of stuff for Christmas from the family for the forthcoming 2024 Highland and can confirm none of the items fitted, all were for the model 3 but did not fit.
My advice is to be careful when ordering mats, organisers etc that you ensure they are for the 2024 highland otherwise you will end up being a s disappointment as I was :(

Guys, not sure if this has already been covered but got a bunch of stuff for Christmas from the family for the forthcoming 2024 Highland and can confirm none of the items fitted, all were for the model 3 but did not fit.
My advice is to be careful when ordering mats, organisers etc that you ensure they are for the 2024 highland otherwise you will end up being a s disappointment as I was :(

Were they advertised as being compatible for the highland?

Multiple people have confirmed the old all weather mats work in the new Highland. You're the first to confirm the opposite, what mats did you order?

Multiple people have confirmed the old all weather mats work in the new Highland. You're the first to confirm the opposite, what mats did you order?
X Car 3d mats, they kind of fitted but not quite, Tesla have clearly made subtle changes here and there unfortunately.
I also read a few posts on here saying they work on the face lifted version and since my car is still a month away decided to take them down to the airport (showroom) and try them for myself (just to be sure) unfortunately none fitted exactly, and the organisers for the centre console were too narrow and instead of resting on the side rails, dropped straight in.

X Car 3d mats, they kind of fitted but not quite, Tesla have clearly made subtle changes here and there unfortunately.
I also read a few posts on here saying they work on the face lifted version and since my car is still a month away decided to take them down to the airport (showroom) and try them for myself (just to be sure) unfortunately none fitted exactly, and the organisers for the centre console were too narrow and instead of resting on the side rails, dropped straight in.
My boss offered to buy mine off me (2023 model 3 owner) so no harm done, at least I didn’t have to return them, I did have some pics of where they didn’t quite fit be unfortunately I’ve deleted them now, sorry

i guess unless there is a big flashing neon sign and ikea like instructions it wouldt meet our ADR "access without tools" clauses anyway so people who need everything to be done for them dont go and get on the legal bandwagon when they dont strap in their child seat and their yappy dog goes flying thru the windscreen when the car hits someone after pulling out into traffic without looking...

All hyperthetical...

Reactions: AusMar
Some one just posted on X the North America manual for the new model 3 and guess what...

View attachment 1010241
The M3 has only just been released in the USA and the copyright for this manual is 2024. I checked previous model to see if it was just a carry over of the graphics and the image is slightly different with updated graphics.
Checked a few other countries manuals and they are the same as ours with just the 2 shown in the image and have a 2023 copyright.
Makes you wonder if they’d already “fixed” the issue and it’s only Australia forcing the stop sale that will make them change units already shipped just in this country.