Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Post from Facebook page

1706322242604.png

Can confirm that the parcel shelf was a brand new part flown in from Shanghai and retrofitted in Melbourne. Was told to pay attention to it for rattles and to go to servicing if I notice anything about it.View attachment 1012622
Thats awesome how quick and dynamic Tesla are. To get the parts here so quickly and also to not get drawn into the media BS.

Chargefox also have there own app, plus a million other providers
I have all those apps and the new ones keep coming. But the search is for premises which offer free of cost charging like Ikea(7.4/11kw AC charging) Some Ikeas now have now installed fast DC chargers along with those original slow chargers.

Costco melbourne is coming with 20 bay charger I think. Not sure if it will be free or paid fast DC chargers.

Reactions: dronus
I have all those apps and the new ones keep coming. But the search is for premises which offer free of cost charging like Ikea(7.4/11kw AC charging) Some Ikeas now have now installed fast DC chargers along with those original slow chargers.

Costco melbourne is coming with 20 bay charger I think. Not sure if it will be free or paid fast DC chargers.
Plugshare as dronus mentioned, but I have found you sometimes need to go into each charger and read the info to see if they're free. The free ones in Canberra are on Exploren or PlugShare/Tesla destination chargers.