Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone.

I am finding everyone's posts very informative/helpful . I have just ordered my first EV (actually I haven't had any car since 2018). I am very excited even though I will probably have a fairly long wait.

Model 3 RWD Red, black seats and standard wheels.
Order Date: 27 Jan 2024.

I doubt I will be very active on these forums (other than reading) but I felt like I had to share with someone as no one around me is interested in EVs haha.
Awesome, well done! How come people around you are not interested in EVs?? What is working with that lot? 😂

Reactions: MacTessy
Cmon fuel, only a few more days to go…

IMG_8624.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jules22
It was all working out a bit too well for it to happen anyway.
My lads 21st bday on thursday so id just hyped him up that we would pick up his mates in the new car and go for dinner. Whoops, might have to put fuel in the old car afterall!

Have been stuffed about a fair bit.

Booked original delivery today (29/01) at 10 AM when they opened back up. Took the day off work to get a few things done after delivery.

I then got a call that it wouldn't be ready, and would need til late that week, so re-booked for 01/02 and took that day off.

I then got a message today, at 10:30AM (30 minutes after the original appt) that my car is now ready, and if I wanted could get an earlier express delivery. I still haven't heard back from anyone.

What a mess this whole thing has been, and I won't believe anything they say about delivery until it is in my driveway plugged in...

Reactions: RichY3 and dronus
Have been stuffed about a fair bit.

Booked original delivery today (29/01) at 10 AM when they opened back up. Took the day off work to get a few things done after delivery.

I then got a call that it wouldn't be ready, and would need til late that week, so re-booked for 01/02 and took that day off.

I then got a message today, at 10:30AM (30 minutes after the original appt) that my car is now ready, and if I wanted could get an earlier express delivery. I still haven't heard back from anyone.

What a mess this whole thing has been, and I won't believe anything they say about delivery until it is in my driveway plugged in...
Im feeling similar, but havent had the run around to the extent you have..
Cant do anything about it and how i feel doesnt change anything physical so breathe deep and carry on

Reactions: RichY3 and Jules22
Hi All,

Not sure if ‘allowed’ or worthwhile but thought I’d start an Australian ‘Model 3 Waiting Room’, as all responses with the LR thread I’ve been viewing appear to be from our US friends. So feel free to join and contribute here, and hopefully assist in consoling our fellow impatient purchasers (me)! 😁

Order date: 12/11
EDD: nil
VIN: nil
Located: NSW
It's worth the wait. 5 year Model 3 owner US

Reactions: dronus and Jules22
Hi Everyone.

I am finding everyone's posts very informative/helpful . I have just ordered my first EV (actually I haven't had any car since 2018). I am very excited even though I will probably have a fairly long wait.

Model 3 RWD Red, black seats and standard wheels.
Order Date: 27 Jan 2024.

I doubt I will be very active on these forums (other than reading) but I felt like I had to share with someone as no one around me is interested in EVs haha.
They and their friends will be interested by the time you get your car. Three of my workmates ordered EV after hearing that I already ordered and is waiting. The rumour spreads so fast and and is unstoppable. We are so happy if people in this thread inspired you and just pass it forward.

Im feeling similar, but havent had the run around to the extent you have..
Cant do anything about it and how i feel doesnt change anything physical so breathe deep and carry on
Hi all, new to the forum but have been reading this for a while.

There does seem to be different levels of anxiety the closer to pick up, just interested how much worse it gets, I'm still at the stage where the car is in the country but hasn't arrived in adelaide yet, so to see people have days and times locked in (however tenuous) seems like I still have a long way to go...