Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the Tesla ones were available, i would almost certainly get them. These seem to fit pretty well, indicating most 2023 should... but as we know buying from aliexpress can be hit and miss. ill grab a pic..

They still have the fold in the middle there from being folded in the box but fit smugly against the floor.

The boot one is awesome, has the same velcro tabs as oem

IMG_8703.jpeg
IMG_8704.jpeg
IMG_8705.jpeg

IMG_8690.jpeg

And do the UMC update experiment. For science.
Yeah just getting motivated to move all these cars around so i can get the tesla into the shed. Got one or two accessories to fit and photograph to upload to the accessories thread haha.

Two words - Finger Prints. OMG im sure ill get over it but new cars are finger print magnets.

On a funny note i was sitting outside having a coffee and this old guy walks past with his dog. He couldnt see me. He stops and looks at the car and in a strong Dutch accent he says "What the F** is that?" - takes a photo and walks off. He stops at the corner having called someone and says "Hello Son, there is a future car in my street" hahaha wtf, first old person freak out 😵‍💫

For everyone waiting for cars on FA (top line), it seems like there has been work (well at least one shift worth). It seems like Morning Crystal (2nd line) has completed it's required shifts if I am interpreting correctly... Weirdly no changes in the ships draught (?).

View attachment 1014173

I have a MY on the MC (I have the arrived in AU message and just waiting for the one to book a time) and it is set to depart tonight at 8PM so that tracks.
There was a conversation in the MY waiting room not long ago where it was said that the draught is updated manually when ready to depart so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Reactions: aaron.m
For everyone waiting for cars on FA (top line), it seems like there has been work (well at least one shift worth). It seems like Morning Crystal (2nd line) has completed it's required shifts if I am interpreting correctly... Weirdly no changes in the ships draught (?).

View attachment 1014173
Still nothing in rav, but it is great to see that the things are finally moving!