Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I ordered mine in early March how long can I expect until a VIN or any sort of update is provided to me?
I’m in Sydney too. Ordered at the start of Feb, radio silence since. Looks like 3+ month to delivery so sitting tight, enjoying the updates and new car pics in here until then!
I’ve got a colleague who has been waiting 18 months and counting for a Toyota hybrid they ordered, so now we’ve got beers on who gets theirs first.

Reactions: AusMar
I’m in Sydney too. Ordered at the start of Feb, radio silence since. Looks like 3+ month to delivery so sitting tight, enjoying the updates and new car pics in here until then!
I’ve got a colleague who has been waiting 18 months and counting for a Toyota hybrid they ordered, so now we’ve got beers on who gets theirs first.
Rip ok that wasn't the news i was hoping for haha.. thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: ConnorMcleod
My EDD is now March 27 - May 2 !!! Wtf is happening in Adelaide? I just saw a Red M3H on Henley Beach Road this morning on a tow truck... heading towards the airport.
I have seen a few in the wild now. It seems like blue is a prominent color in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide (saw 2 seperate ones today). I also saw a red one for the first time yesterday...
Looking forward to adding mine to the roads in 10 days, but not holding my breath. It has been an emotional roller coaster ride 🎢

IMG_9530.jpeg

Cant see any down here at hallet cove beach :(

Reactions: DrKwong
I have seen a few in the wild now. It seems like blue is a prominent color in the north eastern suburbs of Adelaide (saw 2 seperate ones today). I also saw a red one for the first time yesterday...
Looking forward to adding mine to the roads in 10 days, but not holding my breath. It has been an emotional roller coaster ride 🎢
I’m seeing a minimum of two a day for the last 10 days here in North West Sydney. Best day was 8.

Reactions: aaron.m and dronus
Just a quick one for any new owners/prospective owners who are keen to use a bluetooth headset to isolate the sound when kids are watching media on the rear screen...

The headphones need to be paired to the car via the REAR screen menu.
The front screen will not detect a headset to pair it to the car 🤙
Will the front screen detect an Apple Vision headset so people can use virtual indicator stalks?

Sooo might be a silly question, but ill ask it anyway.
For anyone else in SA that ordered in 2023, being that our invoices were updated from Jan 2024 to include stamp duty, is there a way to claim that back?
I have received my $3k EV rebate and rego rebate but am a bit confused how the stamp duty side of it goes?