Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1663.jpeg

Just got this email, however upon checking my app there’s no vin number attached to it. Even tried the chrome source code check but nothing found. Anyone knows how do I get it? Anyone on the same boat? Currently app says March 31-May 6

View attachment 1030144

Just got this email, however upon checking my app there’s no vin number attached to it. Even tried the chrome source code check but nothing found. Anyone knows how do I get it? Anyone on the same boat? Currently app says March 31-May 6
Have you tried viewing the source code manually and searching for "VIN" with quotes to see if it shows up that way?

Seems like they're getting the RWD deliveries done must faster than the LR.
*Just based on what I'm seeing in this thread.
Were there any LR deliveries or ready emails in the past few days?
It seemed the opposite some days ago where most were LR and very little RWD. Maybe they are just catching up with the RWD and moving stock around to deliver as many as possible to count them as Jan-Mar deliveries (For these early April deliveries, most likely payment will need to be completed by end of March)

Reactions: Mugster
It seemed the opposite some days ago where most were LR and very little RWD. Maybe they are just catching up with the RWD and moving stock around to deliver as many as possible to count them as Jan-Mar deliveries (For these early April deliveries, most likely payment will need to be completed by end of March)
Very true. I’ve definitely got my LR tinted glasses on haha. My colleagues are saying this year is flying by… not when you’re waiting for your Tesla it’s not! 🤣

Aw dang that’s my exact combo. Too bad I’m in SA instead of NsW.

Searched up my vin and it’s showing it’s on Bergamot ACE which just touched down in Adelaide yesterday.

Anyone else got a firm delivery date that’s on the same ship?

I ordered a black LR, 19 wheels, black seats

Searched up my vin and it’s showing it’s on Bergamot ACE which just touched down in Adelaide yesterday.

I don't understand why they wouldn't ship the nsw, and there is also one in VIC to SA.

Just saw a 2024 pop up in Gold Coast inventory too. My specs (RWD, red, white interior) except the 19” Nova wheels as well. I’d drive down from Brisbane to grab it but not sure about paying the extra $1800 on wheels that I’d be nervous would get gutter rash anyway.

Just saw a 2024 pop up in Gold Coast inventory too. My specs (RWD, red, white interior) except the 19” Nova wheels as well. I’d drive down from Brisbane to grab it but not sure about paying the extra $1800 on wheels that I’d be nervous would get gutter rash anyway.
same here - for us it's $3K more expensive than my config. Not sure if I want to grab that...

Reactions: ezpz

I'm also on the same ship and hoping for a call or text in the next few days to arrange collection. Would be nice to get it next week. Grey LR, 19" wheels.