Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jason Yang video is out, looks there are barely any cars , hopefully all of them are already in port waiting to be loaded into morning clara

The Paganella (NZ bound Tesla carrier) is steaming up towards the dock now to get loaded. Anybody got a friend with a drone in Shanghai? Before and afters of the car parks at Haitong would be great, could see how many are NZ bound, and anything left is likely Australia bound on the Clara.

Unfortunately Australian cars are loaded from different dock , only local Chinese cars are loaded at Nanyang dock
Where is nanyang dock?

There are two docks I'm aware of, Luchao (Shanghai south) which is just south of the giga factory, and is where Tesla chartered ROROs get loaded for Europe, Mid East etc.
The Haitong Automotive terminal in the main Shanghai port complex, which is where NZ/AU cars go as they are part loads on regular scheduled services (Tesla hasn't chartered the entire ship).

So is Nanyang/Nangang another name for one of these docks, or a third dock that handles Teslas local Chinese traffic?

Where is nanyang dock?

There are two docks I'm aware of, Luchao (Shanghai south) which is just south of the giga factory, and is where Tesla chartered ROROs get loaded for Europe, Mid East etc.
The Haitong Automotive terminal in the main Shanghai port complex, which is where NZ/AU cars go as they are part loads on regular scheduled services (Tesla hasn't chartered the entire ship).

So is Nanyang/Nangang another name for one of these docks, or a third dock that handles Teslas local Chinese traffic?
I am not sure if it's 3rd dock or Luchao close to the factory which handles local market , currently Mao Hong is docked there, that is where local cars are loaded