Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oooooo, order placed as well shown under the above link.... Many thanks!!!
To make you feel better my 10:18am launch day order still says ORDER_PLACED.

Hopefully you'll change to BOOKED soon.
I did notice with the first ship of cars that was produced, that older order time (first day) from WA were produced and put on ship compared to other states. The group consensus that it was due to WA cars taking much longer to get to delivery destination with a transcontinental ship required so they were put on first ship to give them a chance of being given to customers before the end of the quarter.
I'm in Perth so that might be why I'm showing as BOOKED and some very early times are still showing as ORDER_PLACED but it's still very early days and just something to keep an eye on. BTW there are other Perth MYP orders which were ordered in first few minutes still showing as ORDER_PLACED.

Hopefully you'll change to BOOKED soon.
I did notice with the first ship of cars that was produced, that older order time (first day) from WA were produced and put on ship compared to other states. The group consensus that it was due to WA cars taking much longer to get to delivery destination with a transcontinental ship required so they were put on first ship to give them a chance of being given to customers before the end of the quarter.
I'm in Perth so that might be why I'm showing as BOOKED and some very early times are still showing as ORDER_PLACED but it's still very early days and just something to keep an eye on. BTW there are other Perth MYP orders which were ordered in first few minutes still showing as ORDER_PLACED.
I am also in Perth and my MYP is showing "BOOKED". My order was 12:02pm 10th (WA time).

I am all set to get mine one 27th Sept.

Though the delivery window was between 12th and 26nd Sept. Apparently the car wont reach the Mulgrave Delivery center until late 26-Sept.

Long weekend will be missed and as well as the plan to get the car on Wife's Birthday...

Nothing can be done, still exciting times ahead, soon will be graduating from this thread.

https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders When I plug this into my order page it is showing "booked" but no VIN# and the car is showing as EDD as 15th to 26th Sept ATM. RAV is showing the vehicle is in Australia. Whether it's in Port Kembler, on a truck or sitting in Brisbane, who knows! Never received an SMS. I will start getting anxious if I haven't heard anything by the 30th September. o_O

https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders When I plug this into my order page it is showing "booked" but no VIN# and the car is showing as EDD as 15th to 26th Sept ATM. RAV is showing the vehicle is in Australia. Whether it's in Port Kembler, on a truck or sitting in Brisbane, who knows! Never received an SMS. I will start getting anxious if I haven't heard anything by the 30th September. o_O
EDD for my Model Y was between 12th Sept to 26th Sept, and i got the message to schedule for (so called) "express delivery" on 13th Sept.
i could only book the delivery on either 27th or the 28th, no other dates were open for the month. i guess if the car is ready they dont want to hold it for long.

Stay tuned your message should be coming soon.

Excitement is killing isnt it.

I just clicked this link for my old man's account. His MYP is stilling sitting as ordered, but his 2022/23 Model S long range now says BOOKED. Interesting.

Reactions: AyRe
Screenshot_20220916-211625_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: AyRe
I just had a phone call from my Tesla SA. Scarlett to be picked up 4pm 22nd September from Hendra. My choice was that or 12pm 23rd. He stated that they start deliveries at 12pm. SA also stated that Scarlett was due at Hendra on the 21st.

One of the mates who works at the Port of Brisbane (POB) said he saw a truck load heading inbound from the POB but had never seen them unloaded from a ship. He suspects they are transporting them up from Port Kembla and placing them in the POB vehicle compound until they have room at Hendra. Anyone with a drone??

Anyone have a narrowed down November EDD for their MY RWD?

Perth person on FB reported "I logged in tesla account today and saw MY payment due and delivery date between Nov 5- Nov 17. No VIN allocation yet. Ordered on 12th June 10pm. " Previously they just had Nov-Feb '23 as their EDD

Things are being scheduled for the next production line I think!