Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there. Has anyone who ordered a RWD early July had an updated EDD? Mine is still showing 30 April to 21 May. I’m seeing a few posts about August orders getting EDD’s for April.
Perhaps the boat mine is on is being rowed across to make up for the fuel they’ve wasted doing laps around Melbourne’s port!

RWD MSM Brisbane

I think most likely the super future narrow EDDs (as opposed to the Feb-MayEDD) is due to Melbourne. With 3 out of 7 Armacup ships being impacted or stuck in Melbourne waters it's screwed up the schedule so there will be delays getting them back to Shanghai and into rotation. Viking Passama is hoping to be back and pick up fro Shanghai on 4/4
It's quite normal to have an EDD window that is 20ish days long at this stage, it may narrow down a bit as the ship gets closer

Hi there. Has anyone who ordered a RWD early July had an updated EDD? Mine is still showing 30 April to 21 May. I’m seeing a few posts about August orders getting EDD’s for April.
Perhaps the boat mine is on is being rowed across to make up for the fuel they’ve wasted doing laps around Melbourne’s port!

RWD MSM Brisbane
Ordered 6th July
MY white RWD still waiting for an updated EDD
Currently at 1 May -22May
Gold Coast

White RWD with white interior looks nice. Read recent article comparing vehicle colours and safety. It mentioned white cars tend to be more visible and as a result 10% less likely to be involved in accidents. Day time running lights (mandatory in most countries) also add to higher visibility.

Has anyone also noticed the small yet bright LED rear end brake lights on Tesla?

• Informative
Reactions: krylonos

RWD MSM Brisbane
In the same boat, RWD ordered June 22 Red on Black QLD. Still showing 30/4 to 21/5. I've got my final invoice and rego paperwork all done, build date 5/3. My guess is that it should be on the Don Juan due into Brisbane 28/3, but the EDD dates don't support this, very odd.

B4C9A93F-7747-4B71-A945-315F304DD575.jpeg

In the same boat, RWD ordered June 22 Red on Black QLD. Still showing 30/4 to 21/5. I've got my final invoice and rego paperwork all done, build date 5/3. My guess is that it should be on the Don Juan due into Brisbane 28/3, but the EDD dates don't support this, very odd.

Indeed, that is super odd. I'd agree the Don Juan seems most likely. Hopefully in early April once the cars have been offloaded your EDD will swing forwards dramatically. 🤞

No shipping updates expected until Thursday at which point in time:
  • Berth 105: Paganella docks.
  • Berth 106: Grande Mirafiori leaves, Hoegh Jacksonville arrives (only for 16 hours) and then swaps out again for the Turandot between midnight and 8am on Friday.
So, it's going to be a long few days of waiting. I wonder when we'll start getting SMS's coming in for NSW folks. Next week at the latest.

Looking forward to todays AA Terminals schedule being released; still working from the last update from the 17th.

Fun fact of the day from AATerminals: "Our Fisherman Islands and Port Kembla facilities handle in excess of 600,000 motor vehicles p/a and over 25,000...Our facilities provide onsite storage for over 40,000 vehicles". That means they move 11.5k cars a week on average across both facilities and that they have enough storage for 3-4 of cars. Wow. Not bad.