Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've searched the register of approved vehicles with my vehicles vin number and it says 18/05/2023. Is that the date the vehicle arrived in AUS? Or am I way off and it may still be on a vessel?
They seem to do the RAV upload after the ship first docks at a port in Australia.

So your car might still be on a ship that's already docked at Melbourne or Brisbane, and is now enjoying the multi-week wait outside Port Kembla.

Reactions: LWR15K
Hoping someone may be able to help point me in the right direction. I've searched the register of approved vehicles with my vehicles vin number and it says 18/05/2023. Is that the date the vehicle arrived in AUS? Or am I way off and it may still be on a vessel?
Indication is your car will be on Grand Eagle which is currently moored off Port Kembla and as of a little while ago now scheduled to dock on 14th.

Reactions: LWR15K
The car docks are fungible, surely.

FWIW, it's only "two" days delayed, as the AAT doc makes it pretty clear nothing happens on King's Birthday.

Also highly amused at the increasing number of folks showing up with the 18/05 RAV date trying to determine the cause of the holdup 😂
King's Birthday? Who gives a crap! Unload our damn cars

Indication is your car will be on Grand Eagle which is currently moored off Port Kembla and as of a little while ago now scheduled to dock on 14th.
Thankyou. If the estimated docking is the 14th. Plus bio security clearance, anyone feel confident theirs will arrive this financial year ?

How do I check which vessel mine is on? I went back through many pages got could only figure out how to check the register of approved vehicles.

Thanks everyone

Picked on my model Y just now from Mulgrave.
No boombox have to check suspension later not as bumpy as my m3 so I assume comfort suspension
Build date?

Hi there, tried the suggested approach, for those also in the same boat as me who need their car before EOFY or Urgently. The staff member at tesla advised they have no control over what is prioritised and they only just find out when the service centre gets advised by the courier.

For me my ODD was April to June, then 26 May to 16 June and now 12 June to 30 June.

Fingers crossed it arrives before EOYF
Yup, I tried the same over the phone and the same response that they don't have any control. Looks like most of them (Tesla reps) don't have the info that we are gathering from this community.
Ask to speak to their manager. That's how I got them to give me a cancelled order. Collecting this Saturday otherwise I would have been waiting for the eagle to land forever.

Reactions: MyPWSyd and satred
I can't believe it, Morning Crystal is docking earlier than Grand Eagle :mad: LOL for people that are expecting Morning Crystal, well done!
Don't go by Daily Vessel Movements
This is more accurate You are being redirected... and the above gets updated closer to the schedule from the aat below.
1686202350174.png

I can't believe it, Morning Crystal is docking earlier than Grand Eagle :mad: LOL for people that are expecting Morning Crystal, well done!
Im waiting for the morning crystal but according to the PK schedules its saying its docking after grand eagle, and also my EDD has changes as of today to June 28 - July 19.... so unless miracles happen highly doubt we'll be getting ours before grand eagle *cries*

How do I check which ship my car is on ?
If it is on an Armacup ship, as most are, you can't directly search their database. Instead, you can either pay for the Vedaprime service or use your build date to work out which ship it is most likely on. If it was built just before a ship left Shanghai, that is probably your ship. If the VIN turned up in RAV as a ship was arriving at its first Australian port, that was probably your ship.

If you provide your build date and RAV date, and destination port (?Sydney), others here in your same boat can probably give you a clue.

Hi Everyone. We have a build date of the 6th May 2023. The Vin was entered on the RAV on the 5th June 2023. We live in Tasmania so guessing the car would be headed to the Melbourne Port. Tesla sent us a form to fill out our registration details which we did yesterday. Estimated delivery is showing as 8th-29th June. Not sure what ship this would be? Do you think there is any hope of delivery before EOFY?

Hi Everyone. We have a build date of the 6th May 2023. The Vin was entered on the RAV on the 5th June 2023. We live in Tasmania so guessing the car would be headed to the Melbourne Port. Tesla sent us a form to fill out our registration details which we did yesterday. Estimated delivery is showing as 8th-29th June. Not sure what ship this would be? Do you think there is any hope of delivery before EOFY?
Only a guess, but morning cherry was in melb port at the time RAV entered. It's now left melb and on its way to briz. So maybe your car is at melb port and transporting out from there...?

If it is on an Armacup ship, as most are, you can't directly search their database. Instead, you can either pay for the Vedaprime service or use your build date to work out which ship it is most likely on. If it was built just before a ship left Shanghai, that is probably your ship. If the VIN turned up in RAV as a ship was arriving at its first Australian port, that was probably your ship.

If you provide your build date and RAV date, and destination port (?Sydney), others here in your same boat can probably give you a clue.
Hi Thanks, if anyone can help would be great
My RAV date is 18/05/2023 and build date is 04/2023, destination is Sydney.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help