Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve picked up my MY SR today. The process was smooth and took only 30 minutes.

The build month is April 2023 and it came with USS (surprised me) but no boot cover. I’m wondering if it has the comfort suspension upgrade compare to previous model? I’ve never driven a previous MY before.
From what I’ve watched and read, MY RWD has comfort suspension post March production?

The suspension on my April build is great, no complaints from me.

Reactions: H J (howling)
They give you 2 days initially, but you can contact them if you need more time - up to a maximum of 7 days.

It's in your order agreement.
Or if you take regional delivery, you get a possible delivery date two weeks-ish away, then 24 hours notice of the actual date. And no options if you can't be there (I assume they just leave the car in your driveway and bugger off, but even that doesn't work if you have a trade-in. That makes planning a bit tricky!

so Maxxia said that they may be able to sort the payment in a week which means a possibility that payment is not settled when we pick up the vehicle on 20th July. In case the payment hasn't come through by Wednesday 19th, can I advise Tesla to change the delivery date?
Yes. Went through the Maxxia circus and can confirm Tesla were very helpful and understanding re: settlements and delivery implications.
Is your financial approval with Angle Auto Finance still in date? Did they receive the latest invoice from Tesla so that they can email through the updated lease documents?
If not, chase them - speaking from experience.

Yes. Went through the Maxxia circus and can confirm Tesla were very helpful and understanding re: settlements and delivery implications.
Is your financial approval with Angle Auto Finance still in date? Did they receive the latest invoice from Tesla so that they can email through the updated lease documents?
If not, chase them - speaking from experience.
yes with Angle Auto Finance, and still up to date (we just for approved in May). we sent the latest invoice (they asked the ‘invoice to’ part to be updated with Angle Auto’s name) to them (Maxxia) too. it’s actually my husband who’s sorting the NL, will check re: updated lease document

Can i ask what date your car was initially scheduled for and the EDD range you were given before getting your booked slot? Reason being i've called and was talked down upon when i asked desperately to even move my car from the 19th to the 18th. The SA (his name was ROB, worst SA ive ever spoken to, claimed he worked in tesla for years and is a senior rep there and would not escalate my concerns because hes the most senior it gets) said that my car is only scheduled to arrive on the 18th so its IMPOSSIBLE for me to pick up any earlier. he even threatened me saying that the other SA i spoke to earlier in the day (who was lovely, said he would help me by following up personally) was now not permitted to call me or talk to me anymore and that he would be reported for promising the impossible of having my dates changed haha. Also said my reasons on why i wanted to pick up 'werent good enough'.
Did you just enjoy be
A Model Y has been assigned to your order.
Ordered:
1st June 2023.

Estimated Delivery:​

July 31 - August 21.​

Sold my LDV G10 Petrol Turbo 2020 Van $24K
Tesla costing $35K after claiming back business tax.
Loved my G10, light and 0 - 100 under 10sec. Drove like a car. Made in China.
Waiting on the 2 Door Cyber Truck made in Australia.
View attachment 955806
Got my Vin today build date 01 July, what ship is she floating heading to Newcastle NSW?