Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
no update with the VIN yet.
but I'm tracking Paganella vessel and Morning Crystal
Paganella will arrive in Brisbane around 01/Jun coming from Shangai.
View attachment 1051546
and Morning Crystal
View attachment 1051548

mine one is probably not inside of those, assuming that VIN is assigned once the car enter in the carrier.. :(
You would’ve had a VIN by now almost certainly if yours was on there.

no update with the VIN yet.
but I'm tracking Paganella vessel and Morning Crystal
Paganella will arrive in Brisbane around 01/Jun coming from Shangai.
View attachment 1051546
and Morning Crystal
View attachment 1051548

mine one is probably not inside of those, assuming that VIN is assigned once the car enter in the carrier.. :(
of the two ships, I thought Morning Crystal looked more likely. It was loading side by side with Leo Spirit which has my Model Y on it.

Ahh awesome. So a few on the way now. I just saw some in Inventory for WA!Hopefully some on those 2 for East Coast
Yeah man it seems there’s joy across the board right now - I’m not really sure what’s going on with the tracking paths because all conventional wisdom has gone out the window

On one hand you’ve got Leo Spirit, which is weirdly going Freo > Adelaide > Brisbane. Weirder still it’s dumping the Fremantle bound Teslas off in Thailand but keeping the Adelaide and Brisbane bound vehicles.

At the same time tonight the east > west ship has allocated their vehicles.
This is more typical than the other, but it’s quite a lot at the same time.

So right now there’s the Grand Pace doing the east coast run, Torrens dropping off the ex Turandot model 3s in Fremantle, Leo Spirit is due in Thailand in 48 hours before coming here, as well as one other ship (Paganella or Morning Crystal)?

End of financial year push?