Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

upload_2017-7-17_14-17-0.png

Hi All!
Was driving home a couple nights ago on the 5 FWY into Los Angeles with autopilot engaged and my car swerved into the next lane over and almost smashed another car. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have a 2017 p90 HW2 Model X

Don't worry by the end of the year a Tesla is going to drive across the country with no user interaction. The question is going to be what the car will look like if it actually makes it.

Don't worry by the end of the year a Tesla is going to drive across the country with no user interaction. The question is going to be what the car will look like if it actually makes it.

Tesla Log
Oct. 10, 2017
Day 1: LA to NYC
Elapsed time: 4h 35m
Distance: 11.4mi
Remaining: 2,780mi
Current Battery Status: 14%
Current MPH: 0

Watch our progress!
Tesla Drone (Updated hourly)
Tesla-Wreck-016.jpg

Has this undulation issue resolved in recent releases? In metro expressways there are a lot of undulations that cause loss of lane line tracking and sudden swerving. At least in my case.
Hiroshiy... I have firmware version 2018.4.1 in my X and I still occasionally have the problem when cresting a hill or going into a dip. It's not nearly as bad s it used to be.