Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWD delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have not received text and day 1 line waiter with 6/27 order date.

The edit-design url also no longer works on my account and as I said above, they are now asking for final payment. Are other people’s accounts doing this as well? I’ll call the one representative who’s personal cell I have, but I will wait to do so till his normal work hours.

I’m now assuming the # is a prank, and someone somewhere has our info. Delivery is based in 702 and while the plant is in Cali - something is just fishy.

Good luck to all though, maybe something (good) really is happening. But the lack of an RN or anything in the message = hmmm
I got the text at midnight..I was asleep. I'll check into it and respond back here after west coast is up.

I woke up this morning to the same text it seems everyone else recieved. Came in at 11:20pm ET and I was sound asleep. When I read the text I was so excited I squealed like a 12 year old girl at a New Kids on the Block concert!

Replied at 6:06am ET that “yes, yes, YES!” I can take delivery b/t 6/26 and 6/30. I haven’t recieved a reply yet and honestly don’t think I will until at least noon ET. Assuming this person (her name is Deepika) is in Cali or Nevada she was working late last night (sent me the text at 8:20pm PT) and probably won’t be in until 9am PT today. I realize this is far from a done deal but am excited to finally have some contact from Tesla and if they have my configuration in Atlanta, I can definitely make it work before 9//30, which is of course what they want.

I suspect they sent many more of these texts than they actually have cars available, knowing that not everyone would be able to make it work on such short notice. So unfortunately guys, we are all competing with each other right now for a limited supply of cars. The good news is, for those of us who don’t take delivery by this weekend, it seems very reasonable to assume we should get them by the 2nd or 3rd week of October.