Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is just 1 row....no vins found yet...I assume since none of these are played they will not be for tomorrow or Friday...

PANO_20180927_093307.jpg

pcons, I'm wondering if you could also report the initial state of charge on the vehicle after delivery. Assuming tomorrow is still the day for me, I will need to be on the road throughout SW Ontario during the day - probably will end up putting 1000 km on before Sunday. So nominally will need a decent initial charge. Related - where should I stop for my first 'supercharge' in Toronto-area for the remainder of my time there? I was thinking Lawrence

I'm already through to the DA here....went though paperwork and waiting to be taken to the car. Damn that was fast.

They said that Saturday deliveries would not likely be outside. All the cars in the row I showed in the pic were vins below 100xx.

I'll try and hunt some more. Stay tuned.

@dusdev I'll let you know the initial SOC. For superchargers, download the plugshare app. You can see where they are and plan your route.

pcons, I'm wondering if you could also report the initial state of charge on the vehicle after delivery. Assuming tomorrow is still the day for me, I will need to be on the road throughout SW Ontario during the day - probably will end up putting 1000 km on before Sunday. So nominally will need a decent initial charge. Related - where should I stop for my first 'supercharge' in Toronto-area for the remainder of my time there? I was thinking Lawrence

Depends which way you're driving. If you're driving SW then Burlington or Cambridge would probably be best assuming the state of charge is 20% or more.

If you're going to be sticking around the Toronto area for a while Lawrence, Vaughan, Markham (2 locations) or Pickering, all have 120kw superchargers. I hear Lawrence can get busy. I believe downtown and Sherway Gardens are 72kw.

Depends which way you're driving. If you're driving SW then Burlington or Cambridge would probably be best assuming the state of charge is 20% or more.

If you're going to be sticking around the Toronto area for a while Lawrence, Vaughan, Markham (2 locations) or Pickering, all have 120kw superchargers. I hear Lawrence can get busy. I believe downtown and Sherway Gardens are 72kw.

Will be around North York for a while - so was thinking Lawrence and then heading to Niagara area (so maybe Burlington or QEW). Lawrence just because if there is any issue w/ Supercharging at least the SC is there... If the initial charge is only 20% I better get right to Lawrence. That seems pretty low (only 100 km range from IC?)

Will be around North York for a while - so was thinking Lawrence and then heading to Niagara area (so maybe Burlington or QEW). Lawrence just because if there is any issue w/ Supercharging at least the SC is there... If the initial charge is only 20% I better get right to Lawrence. That seems pretty low (only 100 km range from IC?)

You can get to the next one west from the IC even with minimal charge, no need for Lawrence. And charges on delivery are generally north of 50%.

My intial state of charge was 429 kms. So I guess ok.

More pics attached. I think I found @kwazi7 model 3 being prepped for Saturday. In the line for detailing. About 50 or so cars, all with sept 29th tags.

Talked to some folks here and there are a bunch of other ones spread out on the lot, I can't walk the whole lot unfortunately as I have a lunch date.

There are even cars here listed with 10/10 delivery on some tags.

PANO_20180927_105957.jpg
IMG_20180927_105909.jpg
IMG_20180927_105846.jpg
IMG_20180927_105811.jpg
IMG_20180927_105825.jpg
PANO_20180927_105716.jpg
IMG_20180927_105807.jpg
PANO_20180927_103922.jpg

How did you get notification it was bumped? I still haven't been told anything more than yesterday where I received an email saying I was 'good', so am planning to make the trek as of now. My account still shows my vin and the time is still scheduled for 10am tomorrow, though my DA still isn't available via phone. Officially sold my volt this morning, so I'm car-less as of now....

Good luck pcons, hope it's there waiting for you! Do you need an MVPA if you financed through Tesla? All I see on my account is the order agreement, which is useless, no VIN.

Looking forward to your spread sheet update!
I'm already through to the DA here....went though paperwork and waiting to be taken to the car. Damn that was fast.

They said that Saturday deliveries would not likely be outside. All the cars in the row I showed in the pic were vins below 100xx.

I'll try and hunt some more. Stay tuned.

@dusdev I'll let you know the initial SOC. For superchargers, download the plugshare app. You can see where they are and plan your route.

I asked my DA that question and he said they try to have them charged to about 80% for what that's worth. Curious what your is charged at when you get it today pcons.

More pics attached. I think I found @kwazi7 model 3 being prepped for Saturday. In the line for detailing. About 50 or so cars, all with sept 29th tags.

Talked to some folks here and there are a bunch of other ones spread out on the lot, I can't walk the whole lot unfortunately as I have a lunch date.

View attachment 338557 View attachment 338558 View attachment 338559 View attachment 338560 View attachment 338561 View attachment 338562 View attachment 338563 View attachment 338565

I see a blue with what looks like 19" wheels in your last pic. Please let it be mine!

View attachment 338557 View attachment 338558 View attachment 338559 View attachment 338560 View attachment 338561 View attachment 338562 View attachment 338563 View attachment 338565

Unfortunately, not. I PM'd you. The VIN was just a few numbers off. So close. Hopefully I still have a shot for Saturday :)

Thanks for checking though!