Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AWDs on the way to Canada?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s the hilarious thing...I didn’t. It’s “suppose” to be available when I get there. I only have my account reflecting my financing terms and trade in accepted. Is the MVPA an actual document that’s suppose to be attached to my account portal?

Atleast thats what i was told that the final contract would be uploaded into account prior to delivery . My main issue is the bank wont release my pre approved secured loan without the actual MVPA and my delivery is scheduled on saturday. i have two more days and hoping to get MVPA before that. I sent another email to my IDA this morning again.

That’s the hilarious thing...I didn’t. It’s “suppose” to be available when I get there. I only have my account reflecting my financing terms and trade in accepted. Is the MVPA an actual document that’s suppose to be attached to my account portal?

The DA the IC had a folder with all the documents. Only form they didn't have that I brought with me was the rebate stuff. Unfortunately that's no longer needed thanks to elimination of the incentives.

Last edited:
Atleast thats what i was told that the final contract would be uploaded into account prior to delivery . My main issue is the bank wont release my pre approved secured loan without the actual MVPA and my delivery is scheduled on saturday. i have two more days and hoping to get MVPA before that. I sent another email to my IDA this morning again.
Call the main tesla number and explain your situation. I've seen posts before on the main model 3 page where the MPVA wasn't there and was needed for bank/finance documents. If you call them and explain that, the will put a super escalation into effect...telsa wants your money so if you tell them your bank is holding stuff up I bet things will move surprisingly fast...assuming your car is here that is...

Mine was scheduled for tomorrow.
However it was just bumped. :(
I already prepared myself for this possibility though, so while I’m obviously disappointed.
It’s just a matter of days now, so I’ll be patient.
They’re doing what they can.
How did you get notification it was bumped? I still haven't been told anything more than yesterday where I received an email saying I was 'good', so am planning to make the trek as of now. My account still shows my vin and the time is still scheduled for 10am tomorrow, though my DA still isn't available via phone. Officially sold my volt this morning, so I'm car-less as of now....

Very helpful, @pcons. Another option would be for someone to record and post the VINs of the ~60 model 3s in the lot.
I'll see what I can do....I'm planning on being there at least 30 min before my appointment as there is no other times the trains are running up there. So I should have time to catalog what is there and report back....

• Helpful
Reactions: jkirkwood001
Well my schedule delivery got bumped a few hours...apparently they are slammed and my car needs detailing. So 5:30pm tonight...for now....
Good luck! I was hoping that during the week they wouldn't be as crazy, but its end of quarter so I guess its just different levels of crazy.

I'm sure saturday will be a zoo. I'm kind of glad I got bumped to thursday because it will probably be even more hectic on the weekend.

How did you get notification it was bumped? I still haven't been told anything more than yesterday where I received an email saying I was 'good', so am planning to make the trek as of now. My account still shows my vin and the time is still scheduled for 10am tomorrow, though my DA still isn't available via phone. Officially sold my volt this morning, so I'm car-less as of now....

Well, I now know the DA is focused on everything except the actual delivery status.

The delivery process is through a different group of people.
The guy called my cell today and let me know the car was still in transit.

He did say the DA wouldn’t have known that.
He will keep me posted, but best case scenario is this weekend. Likely next week though.
He was really nice about it all, and genuinely sorry for the delay.
I have a pretty high VIN. 110 range.
My overview stayed the same.
My order summary date disappeared of course, along with the VIN.
I feel that the VIN I was assigned will be the same. It just isn’t showing at the moment.
:(

Well, I now know the DA is focused on everything except the actual delivery status.

The delivery process is through a different group of people.
The guy called my cell today and let me know the car was still in transit.

He did say the DA wouldn’t have known that.
He will keep me posted, but best case scenario is this weekend. Likely next week though.
He was really nice about it all, and genuinely sorry for the delay.
I have a pretty high VIN. 110 range.
My overview stayed the same.
My order summary date disappeared of course, along with the VIN.
I feel that the VIN I was assigned will be the same. It just isn’t showing at the moment.
:(

If your VIN ends up being different, it's likely because your assigned car got pulled and sold to somebody else. See the other threads and discussion about people getting text messages. It's them gauging interest in vehicles that can't be transported. 'In transit' is the new excuse. That is my status also. Hopefully that means on a truck to the IC. But more likely the car is sitting in a lot somewhere and they can't move it.
Well, keep us posted and good luck.

I
Well I hope for your sake everything goes smoothly, I don't rely on my Tesla account to be the most up to date since it still shows today at 1pm as my appointment even though it was already cancelled two days ago. :rolleyes:
upload_2018-9-26_15-18-44.png

Hey, just be glad you'll be getting some freebies from Tesla for them messing up your plans for the week :)
What sort of freebies do they give out? I saw somewhere that someone was offered free supercharging for a year. Not sure I would use it enough to be honest to justify waiting another week in my situation though, I'd rather just have the car :)

Reactions: jkirkwood001
Had a reply to my text from earlier, just saying they'll contact me directly once they have a firm dat from their logistics team

Same here. Gotta admit this is not the great car buying experience Elon is hoping to achieve. I understand they are ramping and all, but I will theoretically be getting a car soon, but no VIN means I can’t get my wall connector and get in installed yet. Really not ideal.

I'll see what I can do....I'm planning on being there at least 30 min before my appointment as there is no other times the trains are running up there. So I should have time to catalog what is there and report back....

When I was there last Saturday, there were ~50 cars outside in front - those are the 'general' bunch. Inside - prepped, clean and dry - are the ones destined for hand-over that day. So I don't think it's necessary to catalogue those. Also, technically you aren't supposed to go back there unaccompanied (but I did, and you can also enter via the 'garage' exit to the left of the people entrance). The ones outside are the ones not yet prepped for new owners, so I guess to be prepped for delivery in the next few days, therefore the ones people are worried whether their car is actually there.

Hope this helps!

When I was there last Saturday, there were ~50 cars outside in front - those are the 'general' bunch. Inside - prepped, clean and dry - are the ones destined for hand-over that day. So I don't think it's necessary to catalogue those. Also, technically you aren't supposed to go back there unaccompanied (but I did, and you can also enter via the 'garage' exit to the left of the people entrance). The ones outside are the ones not yet prepped for new owners, so I guess to be prepped for delivery in the next few days, therefore the ones people are worried whether their car is actually there.

Hope this helps!
Yup, helps.

Also what helps is I just checked my Telsa account and my MVPA is uploaded to my account! :eek: That must be a good sign :eek:

So, looks like I'll be there bright and early giving updates to those still yet to get delivery. Now I just have to make sure not to forget to bring anything.....I forgot to print out the delivery checklist, but main thing I'll be looking for is paint issues. But realistically I'll take the car regardless and just document anything wrong and let the service centre know in a timely fashion...now the trouble will be getting to sleep tonight! o_O