Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Awesome iOS App called Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure it's the same app, problem is it doesn't show the price anymore after you've purchased it, but I've heard rumor that it's a lot more expensive. I paid $15, 3 yrs ago, and I remember thinking, I'll wait until it goes on sale for $5. It never went on sale. It's like FSD, always going up in price!

Yeah I bought it for $15 back then, and used it for a bit but then decided I didnt like the idea of any third party apps having access to my car (I know its a token), and also (and more importantly), that I was only looking into it because of stress about the battery. I also had some issues with the car staying asleep back then when trying both teslafi and stats.

I dont regret buying it, I got more than $15 of use out of it the little time I used it. The feature set has expanded since then as well, from what I read, I just dont use third party apps as I mentioned.

I only said the part about "im not endorsing it or anything", simply because of the fact that I was posting about it, and have a moderator tag here, and even though most of the time I am posting as myself, people will sometimes see things I say and ascribe more weight to them than I intend.

• Funny
  • Helpful
Reactions: Itsuo-DC and KenC
I don’t meant to make it seem like I’m evangelizing for this App; but, I keep thinking of other ways I use it. Another thing I like is that there is an iPad App as well. So if you’re at someplace on your iPad (which is something I usually switch to from my phone at home). Then you still have all the main features of the Tesla app, in addition to a few others, plus you can access it from the convenience of your iPad. Technically there is also an Apple Watch App which I have used but don’t rely on very often. It has been nice when I walk out to the car and don’t have my phone, I can still open the car or trunk, etc.