Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue Model Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How'd it go??
Went great except for seeing all the 2023s sitting next to it...LOL

Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.

Went great except for seeing all the 2023s sitting next to it...LOL

Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.
I'm sure mine will be the same, picking up around 11am.

Received a VIN overnight for my MYLR order. OD was 4/26, Blue, Black, 5 seat, no tow, 19", FSD. Got a 11/12 - 11/26 two week window on Friday, 11/28. 9 Day windows now, 11/12 - 11/21.

PA0272xx

A question to those of you who've gone before me? How did you set up your insurance active date when you just had a delivery window? Worried that if I tell the insurance to be active at the start of my window that it could delay any moves "left" in the delivery date to pick it up sooner if it is avaiable.

A question to those of you who've gone before me? How did you set up your insurance active date when you just had a delivery window? Worried that if I tell the insurance to be active at the start of my window that it could delay any moves "left" in the delivery date to pick it up sooner if it is available.
Disregard. I received a schedule text today, got scheduled, and set up insurance. Taking delivery Friday 11/11!

I’ve been lurking around multiple waiting rooms but only saw a handful of Blue MY being delivered recently. It seems like Tesla does manufacturing in batches for orders with similar specs, so was hoping to gather more data points from those that ordered Blue.

Here’s mine:
OD 6/10, completed profile next day
Blue/White LR, no tow hitch no FSD
Current EDD: Aug 10 - Aug 30
Bay Area
I am also waiting for a blue Model Y LR with white interior. I just got moved back from November/December to December/February. We already have our red one.