Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bored with the loaner...pictures!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for my car to come back from the service center, decided to get a little creative with loaner.

That Tesla Red really pops!

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_162801_737.jpg
    IMG_20200706_162801_737.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20200706_162801_738.jpg
    IMG_20200706_162801_738.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: IdaX
Sadly...locked in chill mode

call them and ask how much this loaner is to buy...tell them you may want to consider buying this it and need to feel the full experience. If your married or a partner or gfriend, even better. Use them as a good bargaining chip lol. Ie. ‘The ‘ boss’ is ready to let me commit to a second one but she’s not convinced a P is worth it. Let me try to convince her pls’

‘Perhaps‘ this was already done in the past and it worked.:)

Reactions: AKTech.it
I wonder if thats new, or dependent on SC? At the SC in Richmond, VA, I had a P85 loaner once. No chill mode lock. FULL POWER.

After driving it for about a day, made me fully understand why Tesla needed to go AWD as standard. Far too much torque (especially in corners) for the amount of power going to just the rear wheels.

Every loaner (2 times) I’ve gotten was locked into Chill Mode. No free Supercharging.

I was not charged for supercharging in a loaner even though the screen indicated charges were accruing while supercharging. I’ve had lots of loaners and none were locked in chill mode (especially not the P90D....good times). That might be a policy of your local service center.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought about the 2013 S60 loaners I’ve had. Those were definitely boring.

• Informative
Reactions: TravelFree