Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brisbane Showroom and Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The development application and full plans are available on the Brisbane City Council site. Development Application for a Sales and Service Centre at 1058 to 1062 Ann Street Fortitude Valley, including 4 Superchargers. PD Online - Application Enquiry
Thanks for the info. Just the fact that there will be four Superchargers is a great thing and will complete the Melbourne To Brisbane East Coast corridor.

Looks good!

Are you sure the chargers are superchargers - not HPWCs? Doesn't specify in the plan - although you would expect if HPWCs there would be a LOT more than four.

Looking at the Artarmon SC in Sydney they have a whole bunch of HPWC's to the rear of the building in the service area and the Superchargers in front of the Sales area. I would be surprised if they didn't do something similar for Brisbane.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
Looking at the Artarmon SC in Sydney they have a whole bunch of HPWC's to the rear of the building in the service area and the Superchargers in front of the Sales area. I would be surprised if they didn't do something similar for Brisbane.
Looks like from the plans (not that I'm that good at reading plans), the lounge could be 24/7 access.

Superchargers confirmed: from the 'Town planning report' PDF:

Twenty-four (24) existing exclusive use car spaces for the proposed tenancy, including four (4) public use ‘Supercharger’ charging stations, that are intended to be accessible 24 hours a day (pending centre basement parking operating hours and negotiation with centre management)

I recall reading somewhere that all new Tesla SCs were being built with 24/7 lounges, with the Melbourne one being one of (if not the) first.
Not all. However, among the first was the one in Blue Ash, Ohio, USA next to Cincinnati. I stopped there soon after it opened the same day that I downloaded AP-1 for the very first time. Thus teh experience is indelibly printed in my brain. I have been at a couple Supercharger/SC combinations that opened later that do not have 24/7 lounge access. My guess is that Tesla may have country or location-specific policies. Blue Ash, for example, is quite a long way from the nearest amenities.