Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bugs in firmware 6.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That will make it look like the rest of my clocks (at least the ones I have control over the format). Not a problem.

Sorry, Jerry, are you saying a leading zero is like every other clock you have?

As I look around me now, there are 5 clocks within immediate view or reach at work. I can change all of them. None of them have a leading zero. Windows laptop, Blackberry phone, Cisco IP land phone, Android tablet, Blackberry tablet.. and I assure you these devices are all in their default format for North America consumers.

Sorry, Jerry, are you saying a leading zero is like every other clock you have?

As I look around me now, there are 5 clocks within immediate view or reach at work. I can change all of them. None of them have a leading zero. Windows laptop, Blackberry phone, Cisco IP land phone, Android tablet, Blackberry tablet.. and I assure you these devices are all in their default format for North America consumers.

Actually I finally got around to checking and it doesn't show a leading zero if the clock is in am/pm mode. Perhaps you have some sort of one-off bug (as no one else has reported it AFAIK), can you post a photo?

Actually I finally got around to checking and it doesn't show a leading zero if the clock is in am/pm mode. Perhaps you have some sort of one-off bug (as no one else has reported it AFAIK), can you post a photo?

I've reported it also. Here is a photo:
IMG_0153.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if this is just a Canadian issue... We had our keyboard key changed to .ca from .com with this firmware release.

Perhaps it's because Canadians use metric time?
According to a few Oracle Apps I use, Canada uses periods as number group separators and commas as decimals. So if you change your app preference to Canada one million appears very french. 1.000.000,00$ yet time time format appears to be 'normal'. But suspect it might be some localization bug.

Last edited:
According to a few Oracle Apps I use, Canada uses periods as number group separators and commas as decimals. So if you change your app preference to Canada one million appears very french. 1.000.000,00$ yet time time format appears to be 'normal'. But suspect it might be some localization bug.
It appears you chose French Canadian localization, they reverse their commas and periods in numbers compared to English Canadian (or everywhere else)

Every other morning, my driver assistance features get disabled, telling me to contact tesla service. Later in the day they work fine though.

Is anyone else facing this bug on 6.2 as well?
I suspect that this is not a 6.2 bug, but rather a hardware intermittent failure. I had a problem where my rear camera would not work in cold mornings and worked fine after the car warmed up. It turns out that the gasket that seals the camera had failed and moisture got inside.

I did not read the whole thread, but has anyone reported their console freezing much more frequently with 6.2? I listen to slacker and at least half the time the whole console freezes up when searching for a new song. I never had this happen pre-6.2.
I haven't seen any such reports. This was actually quite common with some version of 6.0... I assume that you have done a 40 second reboot to make sure it's not some weird setting that wasn't properly reset?

I did not read the whole thread, but has anyone reported their console freezing much more frequently with 6.2? I listen to slacker and at least half the time the whole console freezes up when searching for a new song. I never had this happen pre-6.2.

I haven't reported this yet, but it has definitely been happening to me since the 6.2 (2.4.136) upgrade (along with the auto-mute and nav issues).