Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California HOV Sticker Photos.....Show your placement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20180702_062457.jpg

I'm debating with the new red decals if putting the 3 in the back (like the white ones before) would be enough or the front bumper one is really that critical..
I have noticed them enforcing this. I saw a CHP sitting on 680 N in a gap with his door open. The person in front of me in the HOV lane didn't have license plates or a Fastrak (as far as I could see) and the cop ran into his car and pulled that car over in front of me. It is nice using the lane with all 4 stickers on and a Fastrak, no need to worry :).

Technically I don’t think you can put them on the window. Good to hear they are enforcing this better as it seems like at least 25% of people in the hovane are violators.

Btw, how long is it taking you Alok to get the stickers from the date of taking delivery?

Love the pics guys! It really helped me decide how to best put them on my white M3
I went with OCDetailing suggestion and also used a level to make sure they are parallel to the ground since the bumper lines aren't (yes I'm an engineer!).
I felt if you follow the bumper lines they look crooked from the sides.
Also installed the stickers on clear bra first so they don't leave any VOID mark on the paint later.

Attachments

• ca5.jpg
    ca5.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 1,138
  • ca4.jpg
    ca4.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 1,146
  • ca3.jpg
    ca3.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 1,131
  • ca2.jpg
    ca2.jpg