Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada - Maps update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my repaired MX from SC yesterday, updated to 2018.12 from 2018.6.x

Tech said there are issues with 2018.14.x, 12 is the latest stable for my car

Tech said no schedule for map updates for canadian vehicles yet, therefore sideload not possible (yet)

They say lots of things, but I'm not convinced they really know... Perhaps this is true, and I wish it was not, but I doubt they've actually been informed.

Yep, I have same feeling, for some reason, I think they (people who work at SC) doesn't fully know about Tesla vehicles. Not a complain and not going to list of items they miss informed or not being customer oriented. I totally understand there aren't many Tesla out there in Toronto yet, and believe they will ramp up fast to compete other auto makers, hopefully.

I have AP2.5 in Toronto S75D 2017
Today received 2018.14.2 replacimg 10.4
I am quite sure I have new maps as they are marked Tesla beside Google when it is following a route. Also much quicker. Including zooming in etc
Browser also quick.
AP seems to work quite flawless, however just not sure about someone cutting close in front in slow traffic.
Summon used twice today and seems totally solid where previously it continually stopped.