Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
White
Black interior
19” wheels

OD: 4th June, 2023
EDD1: June- July
EDD2: 13 july- 17 Aug
EDD3: 22 July- 5 Aug

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can someone explain who exactly is getting that $700 discount?? Because I don’t see anything in my account.

2. I see a lot of inventory on the website that says coming soon with discounted prices.
The price is obviously more than what is there on my agreement. But I wouldn’t mind paying an extra $1200 for the black colour (instead of the 2k at the time of booking). Is there a way i can change my order to the one that i see on the website? And even if i do it says coming soon there. What would be the EDD?

I see a lot of inventory on the website that says coming soon with discounted prices.
The price is obviously more than what is there on my agreement. But I wouldn’t mind paying an extra $1200 for the black colour (instead of the 2k at the time of booking). Is there a way i can change my order to the one that i see on the website? And even if i do it says coming soon there. What would be the EDD?
Check waitingfortesla.com to see the estimated date on incoming inventory.

If you don't see an option to associate your order with incoming inventory (it would say accelerated delivery available or something like that), then contact your sales rep and give them the vehicle ID, and they should be able to attach it to your order.

My model Y long range is scheduled for delivery for July22- Aug 5. I asked my SA today, she said I’ll have to switch to the next batch to get the $700 discount, which is coming late August. My current order won’t be eligible. I’m a bit disappointed and hope the discount can be applied to my order because I won’t be able to wait that long

My model Y long range is scheduled for delivery for July22- Aug 5. I asked my SA today, she said I’ll have to switch to the next batch to get the $700 discount, which is coming late August. My current order won’t be eligible. I’m a bit disappointed and hope the discount can be applied to my order because I won’t be able to wait that long try ahain.
Try again. That can’t be right.

Try again. That can’t be right.
I just received a text message from my SA this morning, asking if I would like to take delivery on August 9, which would qualify for the discount. My original delivery date is around July 27. Since it's just a two-week wait, I think I can manage and I decided to go ahead with it. Received the discount and a new VIN in my account now. Thanks everyone for your inputs!

So here's a question...there is an incoming vehicle to my area that matches my config exactly, and it's sitting in open inventory.

I was able to get ahold of a sales rep at my local Tesla sales center just now. He was able to see the matching vehicle and said he would match it to my order.

Does anyone know when I can expect to see the VIN or an updated EDD in my order details? Or should I call him back and ask him to text or email me when it's done?

I have my hidden VIN already, but just waiting for it to show on the app, so I can estimate when I will get my schedule delivery text. When does that usually happen?
Mine is also in this state: hidden vin, no MPVA and the EDD range starts on July 2. Would the MPVA depends on whether the car is finance / cash / lease and/or whether the prepayments are made?

Also at 3:30pm today the union (for those working at the Port) would provide an update on the negotiation. Hopefully there would be some good news from that. In any case our orders will likely be further delayed even with 2-3 days of strike 😭

Also at 3:30pm today the union (for those working at the Port) would provide an update on the negotiation. Hopefully there would be some good news from that. In any case our orders will likely be further delayed even with 2-3 days of strike 😭
So, after my update above, I got a call from my SA to confirm that my order was matched with an incoming vehicle - he didn't have any information on whether the port strike would have any impact. But he did say that as of right now, everything is business as usual for them, so take that as you will.

My VIN also doesn't show up in the app or order details yet either - I was able to find it in my MVPA, and I found it hidden in the page source as well. But I suppose if I have an MVPA, that's a good sign - plus the SA also gave me a possible arrival date within the EDD window for the vehicle, barring any shipping delays.

Time for me to start watching the arrival of the MORNING MARGARETA and GRAND SAPPHIRE very closely, lol!