Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At 0300, it's scheduled to depart from it's current position in Kulleet Bay and make it's way over to Sand Heads, which is another anchor point just outside of Richmond.

At 0830, it'll depart from there and head into the Richmond Auto Terminal (formerly known as Fraser Wharves, according to the Port of Vancouver)

That's how I understand things, anyway. It lines up with 604_Dialect's post earlier where he thinks the afternoon shift might be unloading it.
This would be my best guess.

Last edited:
Well, a couple hours for sure - by the time you bring the ship in, navigate it along the river, get it to just the right spot on the pier and get it tied down.

And like 604_Dialect just said, when the shift starts, they already have their tasks all lined up for the day.

But again, these things can always change...
Exactly, everything is subject to change, and due to the situation, I bet there is a lot of organizing about when to bring in each ship right now.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Theres only 4 ships to bring in right now though lol. The rest are still on their way to Vancouver or diverted to Seattle
That's just car ships, there are also cruise ships, container ships, tankers, bulk carriers and such to bring in/out too. Only so many harbour pilots and tugboats available at the same time, and also you need room in the waterways to navigate them.

I'm desperate for the car. I'm renting a car right now and ICBC is only covering it until Wedneday. After that I have you pay like $100 per day for renting

That's just car ships, there are also cruise ships, container ships, tankers, bulk carriers and such to bring in/out too. Only so many harbour pilots and tugboats available at the same time, and also you need room in the waterways to navigate them.
I love you 604 daddy

EDD right now is July 14-23 and yes I have my VIN assigned. VIN is LRWYGDEE0PC009927
Yeah, since you're in Vancouver, you might have hope of being able to pick up your car next week. For local vehicles, I assume they'll have car carriers pick up those vehicles, but I have no idea if they'll have trucks ready and waiting. In theory, it would make sense to get them out of there as quickly as possible, because the next ship arriving will also be carrying a large load of vehicles.

In your case, maybe call your SA tomorrow afternoon and see if they have an update for you.