Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, Just wondering if you had a chance to inspect your new Tesla undercarriage before or after the delivery. I got my 2024 Tesla Y around end of Feb and mine looks like it might have been in the flood field and I have quite of accumulation of mud and gravel underneath of the vehicle. What you want to look for is mud spots undercarriage and debris trapped inside of the front skid plate area. FYI, mine is from Fremont, CA. I hope yours is okay but if you or someone you know find similar issues, please let me know. Thank You! 🙏

For those who picked up your new Tesla from Vancouver between Jan-March, 2024, I was just wondering if you had the chance to inspect the undercarriage of your new Tesla before or after delivery. I got my 2024 Tesla Y at the end of February, and it seems like mine might have been in a flood area. There is a significant accumulation of mud and gravel underneath the vehicle, and I was wondering if you have noticed any similar issues with your car. If you haven't checked your undercarriage yet, I suggest you do so immediately. FYI, Mine was from Fremont, CA Tesla factory.

I hope yours is fine but if you or someone you know find similar issues, please let me know. Thank You! 🙏

Thanks!

Ordered a Model Y LR in Ultra Red with white interior and induction wheels on 4/10. Received a notification on 4/22 that it was onsite in Saskatoon, an SA told me a few days before it was on its way directly from the US. Oddly I can't see the VIN in the app but SA provided it to me and it's a Fremont build. I got a revised purchase agreement yesterday with the lower price, inline with the Canada reduction, wasn't expecting they would do that.

I'm in Manitoba and unfortunately they've halted deliveries until they get the store functioning here, so that people can buy locally and get their $4k provincial credit. So they have me tentatively booked for delivery on 5/20.....hoping they get their Manitoba deliveries going sooner.

Reactions: Dear_OP and theo94