Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1690588860225.png

You guys are in luck! Someone posted this on FB page

Sry for the late reply, My order date is June 4.
That’s strange!
My OD was 4th June as well. And the same colour and config as yours, also from the same location (lawrence tesla).

My SA told me that the car should be here by 1st August, but I didn’t get any option to schedule the pickup as of now. Did it just show up on your account or did you call and schedule the booking??

Also, a couple more questions!
1. Are you able to see the VIN on your account? Or is it still the hidden VIN?
2. Have you uploaded your insurance papers yet? Or are you waiting for the delivery date?

Last edited:
That’s strange!
My OD was 4th June as well. And the same colour and config as yours, also from the same location (lawrence tesla).

My SA told me that the car should be here by 1st August, but I didn’t get any option to schedule the pickup as of now. Did it just show up on your account or did you call and schedule the booking??

Also, a couple more questions!
1. Are you able to see the VIN on your account? Or is it still the hidden VIN?
2. Have you uploaded your insurance papers yet? Or are you waiting for the delivery date?
I received an email and message from Tesla (to schedule the booking delivery). After I booked, the VIN shows up on my account and on the App as well. I'm still searching for the lowest insurance rates as the system allows you to upload your insurance papers 24-72 hours before picking up your car.

I received an email and message from Tesla (to schedule the booking delivery). After I booked, the VIN shows up on my account and on the App as well. I'm still searching for the lowest insurance rates as the system allows you to upload your insurance papers 24-72 hours before picking up your car.
Since we have the same OD, same config and everything. Idk why I didn’t get to schedule my delivery right now.

I’ll probably call them tomorrow to check and confirm.

Has anyone purchased an alternative license plate holder for the front of their Model Y? I'm looking at mounts and have no clue which ones are good/if it's worth it. I'd rather not stick the plate to my paint as I plan to get PPF.

Best I've seen