Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got a call to pick up my car tomorrow so a 4 day delay from delivery date

went to the surrey showroom yesterday. My car is in the Richmond lot and is scheduled to be released tomorrow.

Got a text saying car is on-site and ready for delivery sooner than my appointment of Sunday, so pickup it up tomorrow. Hope you all got the same msg too.
Keep us updated, guys! And post pictures when you get your cars! 😁

For those in BC - Do you know if Tesla has the BC OK electric stickers on site or do we need to apply for it online? I'm thinking since it's a Tesla dealership they might just have it on site ? I get it if it was a dealership that sold gas powered cars but since it's Tesla..

Reactions: Bob123
For those in BC - Do you know if Tesla has the BC OK electric stickers on site or do we need to apply for it online? I'm thinking since it's a Tesla dealership they might just have it on site ? I get it if it was a dealership that sold gas powered cars but since it's Tesla..
they might have them on site, the decal is for HOV lane access.

So bummed. Pickup date for me was moved from today to Sunday😞
Oh jeez, that's too bad!! Has your car at least arrived at the delivery location?
I know that once it arrives, they need 1-2 days to prep it for delivery.

I know the feeling, though. I was supposed to get mine yesterday, but they said it hasn't arrived yet, and moved my appointment tentatively to next week. They just said it's still at the port, and they can't say when it'll be put on a truck. :(

I picked up mine yesterday, we got really lucky no issue with our car asked them to redo one of the PPF because it was done badly, another dude was unlucky and had a dent on the side of his car... but yea took it home and spend 6 hours installing a accessories ceramic coating the car. will post a pic after work today

Oh jeez, that's too bad!! Has your car at least arrived at the delivery location?
I know that once it arrives, they need 1-2 days to prep it for delivery.

I know the feeling, though. I was supposed to get mine yesterday, but they said it hasn't arrived yet, and moved my appointment tentatively to next week. They just said it's still at the port, and they can't say when it'll be put on a truck. :(
I’m picking up at the surrey-langley location. Car was in the Richmond lot as of a few days ago.

I hope we all get our cars soon.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
I’m picking up at the surrey-langley location. Car was in the Richmond lot as of a few days ago.

I hope we all get our cars soon.
Ah, so you got the same treatment I did - "sorry, your car isn't here yet, so we're moving you another couple of days out".

I hope so too...the wait is literally killing me at this point. Like, the cars are off the damn boat, so just put them on trucks or trains and get moving! :(

Reactions: amped_tes
Look at this sexy beast
IMG_1670.jpeg

Finally back home after picking up the car in the morning. The whole process was seamless. Went to Richmond and inspected the car using the checklist on this forum. Finalised financing and insurance, chose plates. Rep helped with setup for wife as I already had done mine myself.

Couple minor things, first was mud flaps were missing, so brought it to rep attention who had a chat with colleague and told they ran out of it but helped schedule a service through the app so they’ll come to my home next week and set them up.

After driving home, noticed a rattle/vibration coming from above the driver side roof. When pressed towards the roof it goes quite, only happens on super rough road or bumps, but once we noticed it, couldn’t ignore it so messaged rep about it and waiting to hear. I already scheduled the service for my mudflaps so couldn’t do it for the squeaking/vibration.

Thanks to all of you here for useful info, i hope everyone receives their car soon and get to enjoy them asap.

Photos of car and issue where squeaking is coming from when driving on rough road.

Attachments

• IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    451.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4132.jpeg
    IMG_4132.jpeg
    783.9 KB · Views: 35
Finally back home after picking up the car in the morning. The whole process was seamless. Went to Richmond and inspected the car using the checklist on this forum. Finalised financing and insurance, chose plates. Rep helped with setup for wife as I already had done mine myself.

Couple minor things, first was mud flaps were missing, so brought it to rep attention who had a chat with colleague and told they ran out of it but helped schedule a service through the app so they’ll come to my home next week and set them up.

After driving home, noticed a rattle/vibration coming from above the driver side roof. When pressed towards the roof it goes quite, only happens on super rough road or bumps, but once we noticed it, couldn’t ignore it so messaged rep about it and waiting to hear. I already scheduled the service for my mudflaps so couldn’t do it for the squeaking/vibration.

Thanks to all of you here for useful info, i hope everyone receives their car soon and get to enjoy them asap.

Photos of car and issue where squeaking is coming from when driving on rough road.
Congratulations! It looks great!

Could you please send the link to the specific checklist you used during leasing?