Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My app now has no dates anymore, and when I go to my account it says "prepare for delivery". Not sure what to expect. Also on the account page, but not in the app, it shows the same old date range as before, may.21-june.25. I've searched the source code and can't find a vin either, but I'm not sure if I'm doing that correctly.

Dammit, I thought there was progress but you are saying it's just a ui change? In my mobile app, it doesn't specify edd anymore and when I go to my account, it has this new preparing for delivery page. I can't see the trade in, payment options any more. So nothing to be excited about?

Where do you see the edit design link?
I certainly don't see on mine except the EDD.

1649878034577.png

Weird, I have the link between the assistance phone number and "to cancel your order" lines. My EDD is May 29th-July3rd though, maybe yours is too close?

Also, EDD has disappeared from the app for me as well, you have to go to your account on a browser. It's also hidden on the mobile browser, you have to click on the "Your Car" drop down menu on the right of your car's page. Also weird that my EDD is the same, but it now says "prepare for delivery"...in 1-2 months?