Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's up everyone. Just adding my stats to the mix.
Model Y Performance, Black, Tow Hitch
OD: May 10th
EDD: June-September
EDD1: June-August
EDD2: July 4th-July 18th
No hidden VIN, no sales agreement in my account. Just sitting patiently waiting for an update. Interesting I received the "Pay Amount Due Before Delivery" message, and paid that amount via wire transfer. Haven't seen any updates or changes on my account. Should I receive some sort of confirmation?
I am in a similar situation where I haven’t received any purchase agreement but I do see the hidden VIN. I have the order agreement which is available from when I ordered, and it doesn’t have the VIN. I haven’t made any payment though even though I also see the “pay before delivery message”

What's up everyone. Just adding my stats to the mix.
Model Y Performance, Black, Tow Hitch
OD: May 10th
EDD: June-September
EDD1: June-August
EDD2: July 4th-July 18th
No hidden VIN, no sales agreement in my account. Just sitting patiently waiting for an update. Interesting I received the "Pay Amount Due Before Delivery" message, and paid that amount via wire transfer. Haven't seen any updates or changes on my account. Should I receive some sort of confirmation?
We have a very similar order (black myp) and edd. Try texting your SA - I never got notification of the vin but my SA could see I’d been assigned a vehicle and vin.

Are you in Ontario?

We have a very similar order (black myp) and edd. Try texting your SA - I never got notification of the vin but my SA could see I’d been assigned a vehicle and vin.

Are you in Ontario?
Yes, picking up from Oakville. In other news I emailed the SA regarding my wire payment and they did confirm that payment was received and it should reflect in my account shortly, so that's a relief.

Reactions: usedtodrvaJCW
Yes, picking up from Oakville. In other news I emailed the SA regarding my wire payment and they did confirm that payment was received and it should reflect in my account shortly, so that's a relief.
I asked mine and he said it was still in Richmond bc which I find hard to believe. Need it before august because im away for a week and it would suck if I missed the window!

Yeah, I edited my post. Saturday is Canada Day, but because it falls on a Saturday, a lot of people will get Monday off. But I don't know if the Port of Vancouver will still be operating on that day 🤣

They meant that unless your car is one of the first ones built with HW4 in Shanghai, it will be HW3.
Honestly, I think the biggest concern with the Viking Sea arrival is the fact that the Vancouver port workers issued a 72 hour strike notice today. This may cause delays for those of us in the greater Vancouver area who have an EDD of Jul 2-16.

Honestly, I think the biggest concern with the Viking Sea arrival is the fact that the Vancouver port workers issued a 72 hour strike notice today. This may cause delays for those of us in the greater Vancouver area who have an EDD of Jul 2-16.

Oy vey... First WestJet, then Windsor Salt, and now this?? 😔

Oh man, I can't catch a break with getting my car. I really hope they can come to an agreement before the estimated arrival.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
70967296750__4FD95A9D-3847-497D-AFFA-9A915F769FDD.jpeg
Took delivery yesterday.

Like xpandabl3, no HW4, apparently that’s only coming on X and S right now from China. But the car is basically flawless. No fitment issues. Paint was good etc.

Extremely happy with it. Now the learning curve begins.

Something nobody mentioned that I found out after taking delivery, your cameras will calibrate for the first 40-50kms of driving. After which, autopilot, etc will work. Just something to note for those waiting to take delivery.

Also, the staff member that did my delivery mentioned to me that Performance models are in slim inventory right now, this was the last one they were going to have in Calgary for a bit. Seems most people order the LR due to the incentives. I figure also most people making the switch to electric are worried about range in general, so they select the LR model.

Best of luck to those waiting for delivery, mine took 2 months less 2 days!

View attachment 951733Took delivery yesterday.

Like xpandabl3, no HW4, apparently that’s only coming on X and S right now from China. But the car is basically flawless. No fitment issues. Paint was good etc.

Extremely happy with it. Now the learning curve begins.

Something nobody mentioned that I found out after taking delivery, your cameras will calibrate for the first 40-50kms of driving. After which, autopilot, etc will work. Just something to note for those waiting to take delivery.

Also, the staff member that did my delivery mentioned to me that Performance models are in slim inventory right now, this was the last one they were going to have in Calgary for a bit. Seems most people order the LR due to the incentives. I figure also most people making the switch to electric are worried about range in general, so they select the LR model.

Best of luck to those waiting for delivery, mine took 2 months less 2 days!
Seems like most of us who have MYPs coming in the next few weeks all went black/black! Looks amazing!

Reactions: ghost.steve

It prob wont happen, as a strike would be a certain blow to the economy. So hopefully they come up with something, also if no solutions are found strike starts koon Saturday for 72 hours, so it probably wont delay.