Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While you're there, if you happen to see anyone that works there, maybe ask when they expect to see MORNING MARGARETA come in?

Don't trespass or do anything that would get you in trouble, but just say something like you believe your new car is onboard, and you're just wondering about when you can expect to see it come in.

I was going to try and find a phone number to call them on and ask the same question, lol. But if you're going in person, you may have better luck.
I wouldn't bother going. You're going to see a parking lot full of cars behind security lol. And I highly doubt anyone there would know anything like that.

I wouldn't bother going. You're going to see a parking lot full of cars behind security lol. And I highly doubt anyone there would know anything like that.
@Bob123 Like he said, don't bother unless you just want to look at a parking lot full of cars, lol.

I called WWS customer service, and fully admitted that my question was that of a crazy person, rofl. The agent on the phone laughed and said no worries, I understand. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to tell me anything, though - she said for security reasons I can't divulge any info because you're not in charge of the shipment, which I understand. It was a long shot :p

Again, it's probably just sitting and waiting because of congestion leading to/from the port. Not much we can do but wait. :(

Reactions: Bob123