Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to Tesla Langley today. Didn't see a bunch of Tesla's there. Also spoke with a SA and they were unable to provide much information. Just said the car should be delivered in the next 10 days.
In my opinion Langley Tesla orders should be delivered in the next 10 days like you said. But Richmond ones a bit earlier, I'd say maximum 1 week (without any delays ofc).

morning margareta picking up steam!!

With the 16 knots she's at rn. I'd say if it stays that way. She should arrive tmrw or Tuesday at the latest.
She's stopped again 😞

And earlier when I looked at the map, she was at 15 knots but heading 270 degrees, which is WEST...the opposite direction of Vancouver.

So idk what the french fry is going on 🙃

Reactions: Bob123
I saw this posted on the thread from the Canada section. All the cars lined up after unloading. Didn't see it posted here yet.

1689550574473.png

Reactions: Bob123
Not sure guessing game is over peeps! I have now come to a 99.9 percent sure that if a Tesla ship arrives on a Thursday then they will wait one day for it to unload, and send them to the delivery centre on a Monday. Monday or Tuesday you’ll get a delivery notification. Keep an eye out for Richmond/Langley Tesla!

Yay! I finally have a hidden VIN!!!

MYLR
Original order: White, White interior, 19” Gemini Wheels
OD: May 21
EDD: April - June
Tesla Cancelled Order: June 9
Updated order: Deep Blue Metallic, Black interior, 19” Gemini Wheels
EDD2: April - June
EDD3: June - July
EDD4: July 13 - Aug 17
EDD5: July 22 - Aug 5
Aug 16 Hidden VIN

Tesla pickup location: Kitchener, ON

I really hope it arrives before August 2nd, as I would need to reapply for financing again. My latest EDD didn't change during the strike, so now I'm thinking my car is on MORNING MARGARET.
This is starting to feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel.