Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my MYLR on june 4th as well in toronto.
My EDD has changed quite a lot. Currently it says, July 22- Aug 5.

I called in and confirmed a couple of things. The car is still in transit. So most likely it’s on MM and waiting to dock. The rep didn’t give me any details whatsoever but i managed to sneak in an estimated date of arrival in toronto. Which they said would be either 8th or 9th of August. It’s most likely not going to be here before that. Even if MM docks and unloads by the end of july. Who knows how much time is it going to take them to bring it to toronto.

And if what people just posted in this thread about another strike is correct. I’m not even sure of when to expect the vehicle anymore :(

It’s been freakin’ 1.5 months but feels like an eternity.
It is sucky, but I try to keep in mind that pretty much every other EV has over a year wait (likely closer to 2-3 years) so we are lucky to only have to wait a few months.

It is sucky, but I try to keep in mind that pretty much every other EV has over a year wait (likely closer to 2-3 years) so we are lucky to only have to wait a few months.
True that. The only problem is i was in an accident a couple months ago. Hence the reason i booked a new tesla. I don’t even have a car to drive right now.

And it feels like a waste to always rent a car when you need one or take an uber or our lovely TTC.

And just remember that just a few months ago most of us were waiting 7-12 months to get a MY. I waited early Mar till end of Oct and it only came that fast as I upgrade my color as it wasn't supposed to come till Dec as I'd ordered the car with no options (that was a thing back then but no longer a thing).

People were buying MYP even though they really wanted LR just to get a car in 3 months which was considered fast.

Reactions: mspx
F197CF21-BB70-4C49-BD07-CA5CBEAD69F9.jpeg

NOT HAPPENING TODAY, NOR TOMMOROW.