Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
July 25th, but it’s not gonna happen.
That date is really just a guess anyway, and its always subject to change.

Like I said, I am praying that MM can take GRAVITY HIGHWAY's spot on Friday at Fraser Wharves before the strike. But she has to get moving closer by tomorrow first.

Or failing that, I'll take a miracle end to the strike, or a diversion to Tacoma, lmao

Reactions: Bob123
Delivery appoint made for July 27
Saskatoon pickup
MYLR blue,genesis,tow

I ordered a day before you!
4th june
MYLR white, black interior

I’m still not sure if mine was on viking or is on MM.

Where are you located? And what was your config.?
I ordered the June 6th. EDD August 4 -18
MYLR black with tow
Toronto. Hopefully the viking. I messaged the SA yesterday, they said the performances that are coming soon have the same EDD (4-18th) Originally it was July 27th (according to SA)but I'm guessing the strike delayed everything.. Hopefully everything works for what everyone would like

That date is really just a guess anyway, and its always subject to change.

Like I said, I am praying that MM can take GRAVITY HIGHWAY's spot on Friday at Fraser Wharves before the strike. But she has to get moving closer by tomorrow first.

Or failing that, I'll take a miracle end to the strike, or a diversion to Tacoma, lmao
still needs to go through customs which could take days. VIKING SEA was stuck in customs for 6 days before it moved to a bay near Nanaimo. I assume the long custom time was because of traffic of boats waiting to be checked

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob123
Perhaps not the right forum for this, but apart from the fitment and cosmetic issues, what about the other pet peeves people have?
- Cabin noise
- Ride quality
- Wind Buffetting noise
- Other creaks/rattles ....you get the idea.

Does the Shanghai build address these?
- Cabin noise is super quiet, almost vault like. Can confirm that Shanghai builds get all 4 windows dual pane, rather than just the fronts. Even when speaking to passengers there is zero echo. I feel like there is a LOT of sound deadening in the car.
- Ride quality is actually excellent. With the Performance 21's it's still more firm than cushy, but still very comfortable. Even a 2" drop into an unavoidable manhole was still soaked up well by the suspension without any crashiness.
- I've noticed zero wind buffeting. If the weather's nice I usually drive with either the drivers window down or all 4 windows down and haven't experienced any wind buffeting. I actually commented to my wife how nice this car is to drive around town with all the windows down because I feel like the shape of the interior B-pillar directs wind away from you, rather than blast you in the side of the head like most cars.
- Here's the best part - ZERO creaks or rattles. Not a single one. I thought I heard something coming from the back seat but then I noticed one of the rear seat belts was twisted. I fixed it and haven't heard another noise since. No rattle from the speakers either although I've only taken the volume up to about 50% max so far.

Last edited:
Perhaps not the right forum for this, but apart from the fitment and cosmetic issues, what about the other pet peeves people have?
- Cabin noise
- Ride quality
- Wind Buffetting noise
- Other creaks/rattles ....you get the idea.

Does the Shanghai build address these?
I just picked up mine and I have one vibration/rattle but otherwise it is perfect. The ride is excellent - better than my Audi Q5.

Reactions: xcyber
I just picked up mine and I have one vibration/rattle but otherwise it is perfect. The ride is excellent - better than my Audi Q5.
In what area are you hearing it? One thing I always found satisfying was chasing and locating a rattle on the demo drive cars, just in preparation of having to chase and isolate it on my own car. I'm weird, I know.

Last edited: