Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I live in Victoria and EDD is July 23 - Aug 6. Haven’t heard anything from them about a delivery date yet, but hoping to get it next week so we can go on a road trip with it. Is yours a MYLR?
Yes, MYLR, white with the hitch. I went to the new center and bugged them on Thursday. They have soft opened before their official opening on July 27. The old centre is all closed down. On Thu the SA said the car was at Richmond and coming by truck in next few days. Then I got the schedule delivery email yesterday afternoon. Yours must be the same deal if it is off the ship and you should get a schedule delivery message any day. If you have time to go in person it may help expedite it!

439315F8-9BD3-45F0-9B86-063FD859548C.jpeg

All gone!!

Who else besides @Bob123 is picking up today? Keep us posted on progress!

I don't want to bug my SA anymore about MORNING MARGARETA until she arrives at the port, lol. But if any of you guys are able to find out more (no pressure though) about the next shipment, please do post here 🙂

EDIT: Also, has anyone's referrer successfully gotten the 10,000 points? I got the $650 discount, but my friend only has 2,000 pending points listed in his account.

Reactions: badgamer.yyz

I don't want to bug my SA anymore about MORNING MARGARETA until she arrives at the port, lol. But if any of you guys are able to find out more (no pressure though) about the next shipment, please do post here 🙂

EDIT: Also, has anyone's referrer successfully gotten the 10,000 points? I got the $650 discount, but my friend only has 2,000 pending points listed in his account.
Probably not picking up, no word from SA, and they prob have some gimmick

Last edited:

Same, I feel like my SA hates me now by asking that many questions lol. Last thing he told me is it is still on schedule despite MM hasn't docked with ETA of August 9th. I wanna book a vacation right around that time and I don't know if I should just because I don't want to be placed on hold with such limited stock available.

Ugh, too much struggle.

Yes, MYLR, white with the hitch. I went to the new center and bugged them on Thursday. They have soft opened before their official opening on July 27. The old centre is all closed down. On Thu the SA said the car was at Richmond and coming by truck in next few days. Then I got the schedule delivery email yesterday afternoon. Yours must be the same deal if it is off the ship and you should get a schedule delivery message any day. If you have time to go in person it may help expedite it!
Thanks for the info! Mine is MYLR, blue with hitch. I texted them like two days ago and no response yet :(. Hoping to get the car soon!