Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My best guess is they’re just unloading the cars in the US because the auto terminals are probably super backed up in Canada. That would be best case scenario. This or they’re diverting their first and coming to Canada after. But they completely wiped it off the schedule here so idk.
I need MORNING MARGARETA to start making its way to Canada before I start drinking Margarita every morning as the holy potion :/

I need MORNING MARGARETA to start making its way to Canada before I start drinking Margarita every morning as the holy potion :/
Honestly. I have no clue what’s going on here. Maybe I’d be less stressed about it if I wasn’t following the shipment 😂 the only guess I have is it’s unloading the cars in the US or it’s going there first and ours is going to be really delayed.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
I saw it’s not longer on expected ships for New Westminster. What does this mean! Is it skipping Canada?? It’s now saying July 25th for Tacoma.
@604_Dialect I'm so sorry to ask you this, so feel free to ignore me if you can't/don't feel comfortable investigating.

But do you see anything on your end of things that could tell us when MM might make her way back to Vancouver, if at all?

Edit: and just as a side note for all... If they were going to divert to Tacoma, I wish they had done it last week instead of now, with the port strike finally seeing progress towards a resolution.

And why is she still only going 3 knots?? 🤨

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

My EDD for my MYP is now updated to Aug 11-Aug 20 it was previously July 22 - Aug 5. Ordered May 27th.

Do we think its already in transit, at the port of still in Shanghai? Thanks for any input! (delivery to Toronto, On)
Probably on the same boat as mine is (Morning Margareta). My est. delivery date is August 4-18. I’m thinking it’s probably closer to 18th at this point.

Probably on the same boat as mine is (Morning Margareta). My est. delivery date is August 4-18. I’m thinking it’s probably closer to 18th at this point.
Even with everything going on, I remain optimistic that the MM batch should arrive around August 8-10. Tacoma port authority still hasn't updated their website saying they are expecting the vessel on July 25... so it may still make a quick detour to Richmond/New Westminster before making its way to Tacoma.

I know it's all guessing in the air but... one can remain optimistic.

EDIT: At least MM is not making circles and making 2-3 knots per hour at a perfect 90 degree direction.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
Even with everything going on, I remain optimistic that the MM batch should arrive around August 8-10. Tacoma port authority still hasn't updated their website saying they are expecting the vessel on July 25... so it may still make a quick detour to Richmond/New Westminster before making its way to Tacoma.

I know it's all guessing in the air but... one can remain optimistic.

EDIT: At least MM is not making circles and making 2-3 knots per hour at a perfect 90 degree direction.
I hope you're right...she's still puttering along at 3 knots

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN MAKING THOSE CIRCLES IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.
You just had to say it, didn't ya? 🫠 🙃 🥲

It's like there's some kind of magnetic forcefield that prevents this boat from getting within 300 miles of the West Coast! :rolleyes:

1690170041196.png

I will track and obsess over the MM whereabouts, just like everyone else here 🙈
EDIT: @Sarah8 Don't do it, it's a trap. You will lose your sanity - you have been warned!! 😂