Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
let the unloading begin!!!
We get to wait another 3 hours for that lol... but she has docked!! 😎

1690489412885.png

Yeah mines been the same. Just sliding by one day gotta try my best to stop thinking about it lol.
I take solace in the fact that following the ships like a nerd keeps me informed as to where my Tesla is at all times 😂

I'm gonna call my SA tomorrow, since we know that most of (if not all) the cars will be unloaded by then. I'm hoping that they'll be able to give me a better delivery estimate once they know the car is on land.

EDIT: Looks like they'll be needing two shifts to unload MM - this afternoon, as well as tomorrow morning. There's a job on the board for tomorrow's 8AM shift as well.

1690493354820.png

Last edited: