Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIKING SEA or MORNING COMPOSER.

Either VIKING SEA (her second trip, ETA Aug 13) or MORNING COMPOSER (ETA Aug 18).

Impossible to tell which one it is until VIKING SEA arrives and unloads - if you get a delivery notification shortly after that, then you know it was on VIKING SEA, lol.

But the two boats are arriving so close together, (plus MORNING MARGARETA from last week), it's just going to be waves of cars, one after the other.
I see Morning Composer is listed to arrive in Tacoma on 17th Aug. Would it offload cars in Tacoma first and then make it's way to Vancouver?

Reactions: Bob123
guys, my Right rear seat (passenger side) is not folding. Both latch and trunk button to fold the left and middle seat works but for the right seat, it doesn’t work. No “electronic” sound were made when I press the buttons for the right seat. Nothing is stuck between the seats. I assume it could be wiring that got disconnected?

guys, my Right rear seat (passenger side) is not folding. Both latch and trunk button to fold the left and middle seat works but for the right seat, it doesn’t work. No “electronic” sound were made when I press the buttons for the right seat. Nothing is stuck between the seats. I assume it could be wiring that got disconnected?
Just set up a service appointment. Likely the mechanism is disconnected or broken. It should be covered under warranty!

Yea better contact your service center, and be prepared to argue

Wasnt it aug 24-sept 29 before?

Ouuu! Im excited, thanks!

Btw I called tesla and the « eta » in their system for that shipment is sept 3, as of yesterday
Wasnt it aug 24-sept 29 before?

Ouuu! Im excited, thanks!

Btw I called tesla and the « eta » in their system for that shipment is sept 3, as of yesterday.
Btw my cousin didn't had the contract for this shipment...another contractor got the deal 😢. So I won't know exactly the ETA for our shipment. Cross fingers that we can have it end of August

Did they confirm that your car arrived??

My delivery was supposed to be tomorrow, but when I talked to them today, they said my car was still at the port and moved my appointment to next week.
Looks like disorganization and no visible, proactive behaviors. Guess that’s the standard when demand is as high as it seems to be. Insufficient motivation for systems and customer service practices to be any different.

Looks like disorganization and no visible, proactive behaviors. Guess that’s the standard when demand is as high as it seems to be. Insufficient motivation for systems and customer service practices to be any different.
Nah, I don't blame them. The delivery rep told me in advance that it was a tentative date that was subject to change depending on when the vehicle arrived.

GREEN RIDGE is at Fraser Wharves today, and TRIUMPH ACE arrives Monday morning - neither of them are Tesla ships, of course, but I'm hoping that these ships coming in means they'll finally start moving the Teslas out of the port.

Sounds like that's finally happening, if people in Vancouver are getting notified that their vehicles have arrived. 🤞

And I'll reiterate my request from before - if anyone in Richmond is willing to drive by the port and just let us know what you see (don't take pictures or do anything else that would get you in trouble!), this entire thread of people will be forever in your debt! :p

Reactions: Bob123
View attachment 958511
CONFIRMED I WILL BE GETTING MY CAR TMRW!! @chng
Hey @Bob123 I have been looking at the port webcams a couple of times now lol, but I am confused about this one camera at Blundell Rd and No 8 Rd.

The screenshot you took two weeks ago clearly shows a carrier truck full of Teslas... but where in the hell is he coming from? And where could he possibly be going? Going west on Blundell from that intersection, there's no practical route to get out of the port area (at least not that I can see), and that red truck going WB on Blundell is pointed towards Fraser Wharves, not away from it.

It doesn't seem like they actually have a usable webcam near FW for us to stalk, lol...unless we were to watch the highway cams on the DriveBC site? :p

Hey @Bob123 I have been looking at the port webcams a couple of times now lol, but I am confused about this one camera at Blundell Rd and No 8 Rd.

The screenshot you took two weeks ago clearly shows a carrier truck full of Teslas... but where in the hell is he coming from? And where could he possibly be going? Going west on Blundell from that intersection, there's no practical route to get out of the port area (at least not that I can see), and that red truck going WB on Blundell is pointed towards Fraser Wharves, not away from it.

It doesn't seem like they actually have a usable webcam near FW for us to stalk, lol...unless we were to watch the highway cams on the DriveBC site? :p
I don't think they have any literally watching FW, but the No 8 Road one is closest imp. And hmmmmmm why would a trick load of Tesla go towards FW. Maybe I can take a look this week for you all.

Reactions: CaptStealthy