Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to pick up my MYLR last Friday but they told me few hours before scheduled pick-up time (I had everything ready) that it was still on the train even though I emailed them the night before asking if everything is good to go and they replied yes.

If we didn't like and invested in all the accessories/kits already for the Tesla, I probably would've told them to refund me.

I had to call my auto insurance to cancel the insurance on the same day and we have to re-apply for the finance again as it expired yesterday. The rate we had was 6.02% for 5 years now turned into 6.99% for 5 years.

Very bad reputation for them to start off.
This is at the Toronto-Lawrence Avenue location.
Oh same boat as me... was supposed to pick up Saturday at Lawrence, but they told me Friday morning that it wouldn't make it on time.
Was finally able to reschedule yesterday to pick up end of this week.
I didn't bother cancelling insurance as it would've only been a few days anyway.

With all the excitement of the car, I forgot to mention....I picked my car on Sat. I did not find any flaws. The delivery was pretty smooth.
My friend (my referer) said he only got 2000 credits so far. He was supposed to get 10,000. Anyone who took delivery recently know if it comes in 2 parts or something?