Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not rejected, but probably cancelled or changed orders. Oftentimes the inventory cars listed are not even at the location yet, they are often listed while in transit if there is no buyer associated with them.
Yeah, I called my SA in Edmonton this evening. I managed to secure an available M3 SR+ located in Calgary same as what I wanted but instead of white it is blue - it is worth the extra money if I can get it sooner!!

Minutes after, I got the Tesla Vision confirmation. Delivery date changed between 9 to 14 June.

Yeah, I called my SA in Edmonton this evening. I managed to secure an available M3 SR+ located in Calgary same as what I wanted but instead of white it is blue - it is worth the extra money if I can get it sooner!!

Minutes after, I got the Tesla Vision confirmation. Delivery date changed between 9 to 14 June.
I actually saw this one too this morning at 9, was deciding this morning whether or not to get it, and then decided against it due to not liking the blue. I actually just noticed this disappear off the list just within the last few hours. Neat that someone on here claimed it!

Update: Just logged in to my Tesla account, and my EDD had been replaced with a delivery appointment on June 19th @ 11AM. I was never contacted with any options, it just showed up in the account. That time works for me, so no issues there.

Sill no official communication with VIN or bill of sale, but it seems everything is set now.
Exactly how it happened for me. The only reached out to me 5 days prior to delivery but everything was already set.

Anyone know how Tesla transports cars to Vancouver? Is it by truck straight from Fremont? By boat? Train? Just wondering.
I suspect that they are trucked straight from Fremont. There isn't much of a north-south freight rail link there, and it would not make sense to load the cars onto a ship for that short a distance, especially since Fremont in in Northern Cali.

For the folks out East, the cars are shipped by rail to Chicago and trucked from there. Fremont-Vancouver is about the same distance as Chicago to Montreal, so I assume they just truck them over. It's a 2-day run, so not too long.

Reactions: sonrantos
When did you get the Bill of Sale. My insurance broker insists on it to add my car to the policy because I have the depreciation waiver option and they need to know exactly how much the car cost with all taxes and fees.
Just got it yesterday and my delivery appointment is tomorrow. So all pretty last minute. My SA has been telling me they're pretty swamped atm. I suppose all you need is a weekday or two of notice.

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you guys could share your insurance yearly fees, car model and insurance company. I'm just curious what's the average of tesla... I know there's a lot of factor.. But just need these info.. If any1 could share

Hi everyone,

I wonder if you guys could share your insurance yearly fees, car model and insurance company. I'm just curious what's the average of tesla... I know there's a lot of factor.. But just need these info.. If any1 could share
Quebec has a very different insurance system than the rest of the country, so any info from other provinces will not be relevant to you. In Ontario, the biggest factor seems to be where you live. Scarborough is super expensive, Kingston and Ottawa are pretty reasonable.

My insurance quote is around $1500/year on a M3P. LR was barely $100 cheaper. My 2012 Volt is around $1100. The risk lies more with the driver than the car itself, and that will have the largest impact.

Ordered my white SR+ March 30th. Always been told by advisor that I won't be getting the car till end of June. Perfect timing as my current C300 lease expires in mid July. Got a surprised text in late April that my build is ready to be picked up, I had to refuse delivery and put my account to hold, I don't want to have two cars for 2.5 months. Today I wanted to see how long my wait will be, so I clicked the I'M READY button. Got the new Tesla vision agreement, accepted that and now my delivery date shows Jun4-10. We will see how that date holds up.